You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilojetpack *WOW*

jcdean
Posts: 531
Joined: 24 Nov 09
Trust:

Affilojetpack *WOW*

I have a few questions about Affilo Jet Pack

But first, a word of thanks.

You know, Mark and gang, my mind is already blown by the free content here at Affilorama. Especially the Guru views.

The Alex Gould interview especially has helped me make money with his ideas on "Long tail blogging" (Just made the term up perhaps that will be the name of my first IM product.)

The tools, the training, and everything else here is great, but you really are providing a great service by only promoting the worth while products, and having the authors give a honest sneak peeks.

Mark, Your business model of helping people and giving great value, building trust and then selling' is the model I hope to emulate. I suspect I will be very wealthy one day, doing this, and will feel great about how I became wealthy.

Thanks.

Now Affilojetpack.
*OMG!*

I just got around to reading your give away book and learned what AJP will be about. I am blown away.
I have heard over and over that "no one is going to build a business for you" but that is exactly what you are doing. Unbelievable!

My questions are about the content.
1) Are the give away reports going to be PLR, or licensed material?

2) Will I be able to personalize the emails and upload them to my existing aweber account, or will I have to use the campaign sharing feature to use them?

The reason I ask is that I have already started to build a list in two different niches and my "pen name character" has developed a personality that I would like to continue.


Mark, Staff, Mods, You guys rock!
  • 1
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com
 
devintx
Posts: 42
Joined: 04 May 09
Trust:
I'll second that, thanks for all the great content Mark & team!

Question: With the autoresponder content in AffiloJetpack, are the email subject lines written already? This has a huge impact on open rates, and if they were already taken care of that would be a massive value.

Thanks!
  • 1
The Challenge: $10k/mo in 365 days - www.devinelder.com
 
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
The staff can always correct me if i am wrong here, but the roports are PLR. you can rewrite them, add your own content, whatever. this is good because you may find that some of them may contradict something that you say on your own site, which causes confusion, and yo u can add your own personal style and unique voice. you can also add in links to your site, or a teaser for a product.

personally, I am using the jetpacks for different reasons. I am using some of them to get into new niches, and for those i am going to follow everything that mark teaches in the system to build traffic and have a clean test result to show how well it works.
however, i am already in a few niches that I just havent bothered to set up email lists with. for those sites i am using jetpacks to build up the sites more, and get started with the email list. on those sites, I may have information already that does not fall into something in one of the reports, so i will rewrite the report to match what i say onmy site.

another thing to consider in everything you do is the customer experience. if i was looking for information on dog training i would probably sign up for several free reports or newletters on the topic. I would feel cheapene d if i got the exact same emails from 5 different people. with all the people arlready interested in the jetpack system it his highly likely that at least some of your subscribers will be on other lists using the jetpacks as well. so rewriting the emails and ebooks to add your own tips, and put a unique spin on them makes sense to me.

I bet 60-70% of the people who get the jetpacks will just put everything online as is, and that is ok. it will work. however, i don't want to look like everyone else.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
Site Admin
markling
Posts: 2488
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Trust:
@JCDean

1) You have PLR to them so you can reword, rebrand and use them as you wish. The only restriction is that you cannot sell the plr or resale rights to them. They are much higher quality than any form of PLR that I've seen in the past as I hired top writers and top proof editors to make sure the quality is sound.

2) Yes you can personalize them and upload them to your existing autoresponder. In fact, that is my recommendation.

@Devon

Yes the email subject lines are already written, although you can modify them if you wish to.

All the best!

Mark
  • 1
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium
 
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
Thanks for that explanation Mark. Looking forward to seeing the top notch system that you have set up, and getting in the training webinars that you are putting on with it.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
jcdean
Posts: 531
Joined: 24 Nov 09
Trust:
Sounds Great Mark. I told myself why wait, and quite my day job already!
Just kidding but I am looking forword to that day.
I am sure AJP will help kill that mean ol day job faster.
  • 1
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com
 
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
Yes it will JC. before too long you will be going full time like others of us here.

of course, the economy killed mine, but luckily I had IM to fall back on since I had already started AB.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
russ3377
Posts: 132
Joined: 20 Jul 10
Trust:
Hi All,
I'm new here and to affiliate marketing. Just reading everything I can right now and trying to learn. I'm getting excited about the JetPack launch. I'm a little nervous though too. I feel like I'm on a squeeze page and when I click through I'm going to find out that the great product I want is priced way beyond what I can afford. I know you have to spend money to make money and the JetPack sounds like the perfect thing to spend money on. The problem though is that if I had a lot of extra cash I probably wouldn't be here in the first place. With the economy in the toilet, I can only afford to carry so much debt before I start to drown.
I really am excited about this, just voicing my fears. I hope that is ok.

Russ
  • 1
jcdean
Posts: 531
Joined: 24 Nov 09
Trust:
russ3377 wrote:Hi All,
I'm new here and to affiliate marketing. Just reading everything I can right now and trying to learn. I'm getting excited about the JetPack launch. I'm a little nervous though too. I feel like I'm on a squeeze page and when I click through I'm going to find out that the great product I want is priced way beyond what I can afford. I know you have to spend money to make money and the JetPack sounds like the perfect thing to spend money on. The problem though is that if I had a lot of extra cash I probably wouldn't be here in the first place. With the economy in the toilet, I can only afford to carry so much debt before I start to drown.
I really am excited about this, just voicing my fears. I hope that is ok.

Russ


I am a little worried about the cost also, Kids might not get new shoes this school season, but I have to have this.
  • 1
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com
 
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
i understand russ, what i recommend is look around at different bonuses offered. some will give you a boost to help you get started quickly, and some just slap some plr and pull a way overpriced figure out just to make it look good. but if you get some high quality bonuses, and then use all the information and help available, you can easily make that money back. It helps to have that NEED to succeed because you will work that much harder to get there.

honestly, the only way you will fail to make money with this is if you buy it and dont use it. it has made everything push button easy to do.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
faradina
Posts: 2171
Joined: 01 Jun 09
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:It helps to have that NEED to succeed because you will work that much harder to get there


Indeed I can not think of any better motivation than that.

As always was and ever will be, what we need here is focus and determination. And what we do NOT need is procrastination and dithering and excuses. Like Nike says, just do it.
  • 1
cdfranck
Posts: 4
Joined: 19 Jul 09
Trust:
I am very interested in the AffiloJetpack but I'm wondering if there will be an option for those of us who already do our own hosting? I don't need another hosting account or more domain registrations and I have intermediate experience with Wordpress. Will there be some different options for the AffiloJetpack package?
  • 1
jcdean
Posts: 531
Joined: 24 Nov 09
Trust:
cdfranck wrote:I am very interested in the AffiloJetpack but I'm wondering if there will be an option for those of us who already do our own hosting? I don't need another hosting account or more domain registrations and I have intermediate experience with Wordpress. Will there be some different options for the AffiloJetpack package?



Mark covered this question in the blog. The hosting free for one year is a benifit for those who need hosting. (One year free.)You don't have to use it. You can use your own.

Cool?
  • 1
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com
 
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Posts: 787
Joined: 28 Mar 10
Trust:
@cdfranck: You can have it hosted in your own host. There is an option download all the content (articles, themes, graphics, etc) in just one zip file so that you can have them uploaded/added into your self-hosted WordPress website.
  • 1
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons
 
stevebuk
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Nov 09
Trust:
Hi,
I've tried a few things, without much success. Affilo Jet Pack looks really good but reading a number of posts on this site the strong suggestion is to follow Affilo Blue Print. If I sign up to Jet Pack will I still need Blue Print?
  • 1
faradina
Posts: 2171
Joined: 01 Jun 09
Trust:
Hi stevebuk,

No, you will not need Affiloblueprint to implement Affilojetpack.

However, consider this: in Affilojetpack, most of the hard work has already been done for you. In Affiloblueprint we teach you how to do the hard work.

You take it from there.
  • 1
mattyk72
Posts: 27
Joined: 24 Jul 10
Trust:
Hi guys

Can I just say how excited I am about the Affilojetpack launch. I got made redundant at the end of last year and was determined to make a living online so I didn't have to find another regular job. It's been a little tougher than I'd like, and I've managed to scrape by without having to go back to the 9-5, but I've got to admit, I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to make it.

Anyway, when I saw what AJP was going to offer, it was like a revelation. It wan't so much that it will be a complete "business in a box" that was so exciting. It was the way Mark made the business model seem so straight forward and logical.

Other supposed gurus say "provide quality, build a list, market to them and make money", but Mark shows you how, and why it's so important...and the results of what happens when you do it right!

I've got to say, I've got a new belief in my ability to make it online now I've found someone who's actually come up with a model/system I can understand, and totally see working. And the fact that AJP will have the key to it all (that great content), just makes it even better.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday and already pooling the remainder of my redundancy payment to make sure I can afford it. The thing is, it sounds like one of the best things I've seen in the IM space for so long, I almost don't care how much it costs - I'll get the money somewhere!

Great job guys, and thanks for my new found belief :-)

I've got a new
  • 1
sactual
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 Jul 10
Trust:
Hi everyone,
just signed up an eager to know more. Just read the AJP presentation and it sounds like a perfect deal for those, like me, that have struggled so far with no results. Great idea!!! My main obstacle is finding the right niche. I seriously believe in IM and definitely beats the heck out of getting up, showering, shaving, dressing somewaht decent, getting in the car, hitting traffic and working your a.. off for somebody else!!! Looking forward to release date! Ciao to all
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
That is one reason so many of us follow Mark. He is one of only a few who takes time to help people actually succeed. He doesn't just give out some vague advice, and everything that he teaches is from personal experience.

Also, he doesn't put on airs, or try to pretend that he is perfect. He makes mistakes and is willing to admit it when he does. it makes him more real than many of the so called experts who pretend to be an perfect at every single aspect of IM.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
PremiumMember
keystone
Posts: 26
Joined: 09 Apr 10
Trust:
I still have to fully read the giveaways, but knowing the quality of what Mark has produced to date, I am certain that AJP will be FANTASTIC.
I am still fairly new to this game and have not yet got to first base...but I am trying hard. I cannot wait for next week and the launch. I agree with others here...whatever the cost...it has to be worth it.
Maybe we should organise an AJP holiday cruise in a few years to show off how good it is...lol.
  • 1
The future is what we create ourselves....click www.strategicniche-marketing.com
 
jennifer512
Posts: 25
Joined: 08 Feb 10
Trust:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there will be a phone number to call in my order? The problem I'm having is that I won't be anywhere near a computer when Affilojetpack launches--I just started a new job and I'm in training so I won't be able to get to my home computer until about 5 hours after launch. I'm wondering if some of the early bonuses will still be available then or do you think that I'll be too late? I could call in my order during lunch though, that's why I'm curious about a phone number.

Of course, I could always call in late for work but I'd hate to do that on only my 3rd day :)

Thanks a lot!

~Jennifer
  • 1
ok_jai888
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 10
Trust:
I know you guys are still considering the price for AJP. I was hoping to know the price range before it launches- I need to know ahead of time so i can get everything ready....
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
umm it has already been said in this thread, but the price is $497
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
traceymh
Posts: 10
Joined: 07 Jul 10
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:I bet 60-70% of the people who get the jetpacks will just put everything online as is, and that is ok. it will work. however, i don't want to look like everyone else.


This is exactly what I'm afraid of - 600 of us looking exactly alike.
If I am able to purchase AffiloJetPack tomorrow, I will be one of the ones re-writing as much as possible :)
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
No steve. in fact this question has been adressed in about 5 other threads. Affilojetpack takes the training in Affiloblueprint and does 80% or so of the work for you, and then teaches you how to hire others to do that work for you on future projects. of course, just using the jetpacks alone, and not building any other sites ever could give you a full time income
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
jamestan
Posts: 7
Joined: 02 Dec 09
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:umm it has already been said in this thread, but the price is $497


I am sorry but Is this a one time payment or annual/mthly payment?
  • 1
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed broken image
 

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
That is the one time payment., but usually mark sets up a payment plan for those who cannot pay the full thing up front. I am sure he will this time as well.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
kiwiguy54
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Apr 09
Trust:
Hi
I bought Affiloblueprint sometime back - my question is - will there be a discount for existing Affiloblueprint customers who buy Affilojetpack,

I know of other marketers that offer this for existing their customers

Just a thought
Thanks
Peace Barry
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
I have not heard anything about a discount for AB members. it is a different training course than AB. AB focused mainly on building up affiliate sites with email as an optional part of the course, Jetpack is almost entirely focused on building a list and marketing to that list effectively.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
deannicholl
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Mar 09
Trust:
Hi ya
Got the e-mail from Mark that doors will open hour early for his subscribers but have not recieved the e-mail of where to sign up. Its just after 3 am
  • 1
PremiumMember
weston
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Jul 10
Trust:
I contacted support about this and the response was, "We will be sending the early launch email out at exactly one hour before the doors open officially, so you should receive it then :)" So, with the vagaries of e-mail delivery, I imagine there'll be a bit of a delay, but that you'll be getting the invitation pretty soon. I still haven't received mine, btw.
  • 1
traceymh
Posts: 10
Joined: 07 Jul 10
Trust:
I'm waiting up here too from Australia - now 1.16am - thinking that the early subscriptions would start from 1am. We're keen! But also sleepy :)
  • 1
ok_jai888
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 10
Trust:
i didnt get mines 2. ihope i wont be the one missin out
  • 1
deannicholl
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Mar 09
Trust:
Bummer I know hope don't have to wait too long, back up for work in a couple of hours
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
no Affilojetpack does 80% of what affiloblueprint teaches for you.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
vballnut
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Jul 10
Trust:
Hmmm... no email here in the US either

maybe it's just a ploy to get traffic and ranking to the site :-D
  • 1
deannicholl
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Mar 09
Trust:
Anything yet?
  • 1
ok_jai888
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 10
Trust:
Nope
  • 1
mattyk72
Posts: 27
Joined: 24 Jul 10
Trust:
Just got my early bird link - good times!

There's no payment plan - bad times!

I'm gutted, I've been selling stuff on eBay to get the money together to buy the program but I reckon they'll all have gone by the time I have the cash. Anyone know if Mark is likely to add in a payment plan at a later date, or is it all or nothing now?

I want my jetpacks! ;-)
  • 1
PremiumMember
weston
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Jul 10
Trust:
Just got my "pre-launch" link. 11:45 a.m. NY time.
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
The auto responders sometimes get bogged down with all the affilaites and Marks emails all trying to go out at once. it may take a little while for them to all go out. this is a normal product launch problem.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
vballnut
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Jul 10
Trust:
mattyk72 wrote:Just got my early bird link - good times!

There's no payment plan - bad times!

I'm gutted, I've been selling stuff on eBay to get the money together to buy the program but I reckon they'll all have gone by the time I have the cash. Anyone know if Mark is likely to add in a payment plan at a later date, or is it all or nothing now?

I want my jetpacks! ;-)


I hear that! Well, MasterCard has a payment plan :-)
  • 1
russ3377
Posts: 132
Joined: 20 Jul 10
Trust:
I just purchased the JetPack, but am stuck at the second offer for the premium membership. I'm clicking the link at the bottom that says to click if you want to skip this offer, but it takes me to the buy page and there is no way off that page unless I buy. I want to log into my JetPack, but I can't. Anyone else having that problem?
  • 1
vballnut
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Jul 10
Trust:
russ3377 wrote:I just purchased the JetPack, but am stuck at the second offer for the premium membership. I'm clicking the link at the bottom that says to click if you want to skip this offer, but it takes me to the buy page and there is no way off that page unless I buy. I want to log into my JetPack, but I can't. Anyone else having that problem?


I just clicked "no thanks" all the way through
  • 1
deannicholl
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Mar 09
Trust:
Look forward to chattin to you all on our AJP journey. Bed time
  • 1
mattyk72
Posts: 27
Joined: 24 Jul 10
Trust:
James, you've seen Jetpack and Blueprint. If I'm prepared to put in the graft and write my own copy, build my own websites etc., will I be able to get the same results as Jetpack if I buy AB?

Thanks
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
AB will teach you how to do everything that Jetpack does for you. it is still a great training course to go through.

the only thing is, because you will be doing the work yourself, it will take longer to get it all done. however, there is no reason that you shouldnt buy AB. in fact I have talked to several people about buying AB because they cannot afford the jetpacks. I have acually gotten a few sales of AB because of the jetpacks, so it helps me on both ends. either way, i will be in both forums, and helping out as much as i can as well.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
jamestan
Posts: 7
Joined: 02 Dec 09
Trust:
mattyk72 wrote:James, you've seen Jetpack and Blueprint. If I'm prepared to put in the graft and write my own copy, build my own websites etc., will I be able to get the same results as Jetpack if I buy AB?

Thanks


I am very tempted to get AffiloJetpack...but I am wondering will there be over-saturated case...

Just imagine all the customers in that particular niche getting the SAME newsletter...SAME emails...SAME ebooks...SAME websites..

This is the only thing stopping me to observe for a moment..
  • 1
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed broken image
 

PremiumMember
gradyp
Posts: 1062
Joined: 28 Jun 09
Trust:
Saturation? Possible? Maybe. Likely? No.

For one thing, each of us would appeal to different people. The site I build might not attract the same people the site that you build would.

For another, like my brother James is suggesting, I'm rewriting all the content myself. How you rewrite it will be different than how I rewrite it, and again will be attracting different people. And as for the products to promote, you can look at those as suggestions. So if you find you don't like or agree with, replace it with something you like better.

But even if we did wind up attracting the same people? What if our newsletters are very similar? What are the odds that BOTH of our newsletters would be subscribed to by that same person at close to the same time? Not very likely. Most likely, they would be at different places in the newsletter sequence. And if this is the case? The person subscribed to both lists MOST LIKELY WOULD NOT EVEN NOTICE the similar email series, or even if that person did, perhaps they are hearing it from a different perspective if both of us rewrite the newsletters as well as the articles.

Not only that, I'm sure Mark can tell you that MOST of the people who buy will wind up doing very little with the product and MOST of the ones who do won't put forth a lot of effort.

Can it happen? Yes. But I've come to see saturation as a theory that does not hold up to "real life". People always cry "saturation will happen", but it rarely does!

Give it a try! You won't know how you will do with it if you don't at least give it a good solid try.

Grady
  • 1
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends
 
hsoftware
Posts: 81
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
I'm not worried so much about the saturation as I am the markets themselves. Multi million multi billion dollar markets are the exact words Mark used in his video. How the heck can the little guy compete in these markets that are dominated by folks that have been in those markets for a good while? Long long long long tail keywords that get maybe 12 searches per year?? Example: How to stop your Chihuahua from ripping your lower lip off your face?? Or is the emphasis going to be more on driving traffic through means other than just organic listings?

Thanks in advance,

Ben
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
The fact is, you dont have to be big in the market, and mark has videos teaching you how to do it..

i am a relative newbie online, and Ihave sites in the relationships niche and the Im niche, the self improvement niche, and these are all competetive markets. you need to look at your mindset. that is the biggest problem with a lot of people, the only way to garuntee failure is not to try.
dog training, i found over 150 keywords today with 500-700 monthly searches, all with virtually no competetion and highly targeted to buyers.

You are defeating yourself with your attitude. I have never worried about competition, and I do very well. if you are looking for how you can succeed you will find it, however if you are looking for an excuse to fail you will find that too.

hope that doesnt come off too harsh, but as a wake up call... sometimes all someone needs to make it in this business is a change in attitude, and learning the truth: the only reason any one fails at anything is because they didnt try hard enough.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
PremiumMember
bennie12
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Jul 10
Trust:
Well,all the posts-both negative, and positive have merit. Being a newbie with limited cash flow , a goal,action plan ,a mentor and determination, i am sure that we can succeed.
Ben
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
also, in response to the mention of all the same e-books and everything, I agree to a point which is why I am rewriting all of mine (as well as a few others) to make them unique. especially since some of the ones in the IM niche would be counter productive for me to use as is.

The thing is most of the objections that I am hearing are covered in the training. Mark has already considered all of these points thoughly.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
ads68
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Jul 10
Trust:
Hi :)

Ive just joined. Im from the UK. Seriously considering buying affilojetpack. I can see various bonuses from people promoting this which is fine. From reading other forums, the concern is that once you buy the sites the only part you will fall down on is traffic building.

Im totally new to all this but i can afford to buy this. Im really looking to come in with someone who can truly help if a) i have a problem setting the sites up b) help me with correct naming of the domains c) who i can get on a phone to either by traditional methods or skype. Can anyone recommend a UK based sponsor (for cost reasons) though i am not ruling out joining someone from the US or elsewhere. Im a total newbie so all advice really welcomed

Ads
  • 1
PremiumMember
nicky
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Jul 10
Trust:
Just wondering if Mark has selected the winners for the AffiloJetpacks he was planning to give away? Where do you find that announcement? Thanks, Nicky Samilian
  • 1
movid
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Jul 10
Trust:
Hi everybody!

I am a newbie and very tempted to buy AffiloJetpack, but for me 500 USD is a lot of money. So I ask the experienced IMers: if I work full-time on this and play it by the rules, how soon do you think I'll make 500 USD? I know it depends on many things, but I'd like an educated guess by experienced people.

Thanks!
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
You are right there are many things , too many. some people will make 500 by the end of next month, and some people will not make any money for 3-4 months.

I could have mine up and probably make 500 within a couple of weeks, but, as a newbie you will make mistakes. When i started my very first site here, it took 3 months to get my first sale, and 6 months to get it making consistent sales.

however, I saw others doing it within a few weeks, with no more experience than i had
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
PremiumMember
andynz
Posts: 7
Joined: 08 Jun 10
Trust:
Just tried to purchase AffiloJetpack but cant get past the purchase details page as my last name has "-" a dash in it which is what is written on my credit card but the online form won't allow symbols. The jetpack offer ends tonight here in NZ at 12am and i won't be near a computer to try purchasing it again, any chance i can get a email from the Affilorama staff that links me to the purchase page after the 12am deadline so that i can still purchase the jetpack if the online form allows me to?
  • 1
trevor weir
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Aug 10
Trust:
To movid, your question about how long it takes to make money.
Let me try to tackle this honestly by looking at the time it takes to build a relationship first and the snowballing effect of adding to the list weekly.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but the autoresponder series is all about building relationships with your subscribers.

Most of us can't write an autoresponder series and wouldn't know where to start so 1/3 of the work is done for you. The other third is getting the site set up and the last and perhaps the hardest third is getting traffic.

Assuming that it took 3-5 days to get the site up and the first 14 days of autoresponder messages installed, though an experienced person could do all the above in a 3-5 hours, then the next biggest hurdle is driving traffic.

There is 4 cent PPC traffic to be had, just don't ask google for it and while we are on the topic don't ask yahoo or bing either.

If you spent $40.00 driving 4 cent traffic at your site, your results might look like this.

Week 1 - get the site up, polish it and continue to learn about cheap PPC options.

Week 2
1000 ppc visitors ( 40.00 divided by 4 )
100 took free offer ( enrolled in ur autoresponders )
100 list size
5 sales @ 30.00 profit each for $150 profit

Week 3 ( Roll back in just $40 -waiting for 150 payment from cb )
1000 ppc visitors
100 took free offer
200 - list size running total
8 sales @ 30.00 profit each for $240 profit
1 sale @200.00 profit


You get paid for week 2 and roll it all plus $10 back into buying more qualified 4 cent traffic.

Week 4
4000 new ppc visitors ( bought with 160.00 @ .04 clicks)
400 took free offer
600 list size running total
32 sales @ 30.00 profit each for $960 profit
2 sale @200.00 profit

Note: Is this result typical? Nah, I don't think so, but let me qualify that. The assumption is that 10% of your visitors will take your free offer, but sometimes its only 2-3% depending on whether you use a popover to get the message in their face. So, its critical to learn the best list building tips.

Armin Morin, a few years back, was claiming up to 40%, not the 10% used for this assumption.

What about the actual sales. I assumed a .5% ratio which is reasonable.

So, is there anything unreasonable about the assumption? No, but for some reason most of us will fail to implement so the result is not typical.

Note: No seo. Concentrate on revenue generation while clicks can still be had so cheaply. Save the seo for later when you are drop dead certain which keywords are converting to sales not just clicks.

So, why aren't more people doing this?
I dunno, I guess its because they can't find the 4 cent per click traffic or because like me, they got stuck in constantly buying yet another seo product or yet another seo service or yet another seo ebook or ...
  • 1
michael025
Posts: 232
Joined: 07 Oct 10
Trust:
stevebuk wrote:Hi,
I've tried a few things, without much success. Affilo Jet Pack looks really good but reading a number of posts on this site the strong suggestion is to follow Affilo Blue Print. If I sign up to Jet Pack will I still need Blue Print?


AffiloJetpack is great as almost everything has been done for you. The package includes niches, tutorials, newsletters, articles, graphics, and themes as well as free hosting. All that's left for you to do is to actually set up your website and get it online : )

AffiloBlueprint is a step by step guide teaching you how to do everything by yourself.

You might want to check this thread for more information:
AffiloBlueprint versus AffiloJetpack
  • 1
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Posts: 4723
Joined: 19 Jun 09
Trust:
You make some good points Trevor about PPC, but SEO is still benefitial. Some people simply don't have the funds to invest in paid traffic after purchasing the course, so seo is still a good way to get traffic. it takes longer to see results, but it can also be beneficial to people who don't have money to risk, but have time to do the hard work it takes for seo.

Also, if you follow the seo training in the course, it cuts out a lot of time that other seo courses take up. by targeting the keywords that Mark teaches in the Subniche videos, you can get ranking fairly quickly, sometimes with just your on page seo beiing in place and a handful of good backlinks.

I have one squeeze page with a low search keyword getting me 3-4 opt ins per day, all from free traffic.
  • 1
Your Focus Determines Your Reality
 
jimweb43
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Nov 10
Trust:
I agree jmpruitt, seo is still a great way to get traffic especially if your thinking long term. True it may take a little longer to get results but when you do, things have a tendency to go viral so you have the possibility to see more and more results with out ever paying a dime for advertising.

I'm not an expert by any means but Ive have had some decent results from good ol fashion seo work. :)

I do recommend reading the Seo section. I have been going through it over the past few days, and I have to say there is a lot of extremely useful information over there.
http://www.affilorama.com/search-engine-optimization


jmpruitt wrote:You make some good points Trevor about PPC, but SEO is still benefitial. Some people simply don't have the funds to invest in paid traffic after purchasing the course, so seo is still a good way to get traffic. it takes longer to see results, but it can also be beneficial to people who don't have money to risk, but have time to do the hard work it takes for seo.

Also, if you follow the seo training in the course, it cuts out a lot of time that other seo courses take up. by targeting the keywords that Mark teaches in the Subniche videos, you can get ranking fairly quickly, sometimes with just your on page seo beiing in place and a handful of good backlinks.

I have one squeeze page with a low search keyword getting me 3-4 opt ins per day, all from free traffic.
  • 1
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken image
 

Site Admin
michellerana
Posts: 2372
Joined: 05 May 09
Trust:
It’s recommended to start with an SEO site because PPC is very expensive and it is expected that you will lose money at the start. If you start with an SEO site first you will learn about monetization and how to target your market. You could go into PPC when your site is already earning organically. You could invest part of your site's income into your campaign.
  • 1
Michelle
Customer Support


=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
 
jkwsaffil
Posts: 15
Joined: 12 Nov 10
Trust:
Hey "Affilorama" staff;

Would you answer a few questions before our purchase of AJP?
How large is the AJP download?
Is the package in one large or a series of zipped files?
Should we download the products to a flash drive on a borrowed broadband connection?
(There are bandwidth use/download time issues with the dial-up ISP we currently use)

Thanks for your assistance,
Justin
  • 1
kakaboo
Posts: 257
Joined: 11 Jul 10
Trust:
You can choose to either download it in one big zip file, or you can also choose to download it in a series of zip file. It is ~16MB for everything (self help niche since thats the one I unlocked.... it would probably float around 10-20Mb for the rest of the niches since some word documents dont really have that much of a file size do they!)
  • 1
jkwsaffil
Posts: 15
Joined: 12 Nov 10
Trust:
@kakaboo;
Cool, thanx for the reply. This dial-up connection is to dang slow, 10-15min/Mb. Need to hold off getting broadband service, ('nother monthly expense), 'til I've finished my rewriting and proofreading and ready to upload.
Gonna head to the community college library with my flash drive.
See Y'all in the AJP members threads.
Justin
  • 1

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.