You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilojetpack vs. Affiloblueprint: How do they compare?

65global
Trust:

Affilojetpack vs. Affiloblueprint: How do they compare?

Hi there all
just new to affilorama and saw the affilojetpack option that mark has been advertising and would like to hear from some people who have done this and what their thoughts are. Compared to his affiloblueprint course he makes it sound easy. I understand that with all things comes a bit of time but he is almost saying make it and forget it. Like to also hear a staff member comment on this. cheers hope to hear all of you
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi 65global,

I think it's best you hear from the members, but here's my two cents: I think the newsletters and PLR articles make the Affilojetpack worth it. sure, you're going tohave to re-write it. but still, it's better than starting from scratch.

You are given a set of niches to choose from. All evergreen niches. Each niche comes with a set of newsletters, PLR articles, graphic etc. You only need to decide on a niche, unlock it, and build a keyword list. There are training videos to help you along as well.

The training videos in Affiloblueprint are much more in-depth, but that's because you start from scratch there whereas with Affilojetpack, you only need to pick a niche.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
getaguru
Trust:
I would like to combine jet pack to my existing site and email to my existing list, it would help me a lot to know what niches are covered by the report so I could tell if they would be useful to my existing customers. Thanks.
My name is Russell Oakley and I am a marketing addict. follow me on twitter @getaguru Facebook Page 'Get a Guru Online Marketing'

lcortezbarcelo
Trust:
Hi!! Definitely is worth it. I have both programs "affiloblueprint 3" and "affilojetpack" I started with affiloblueprint and I have learned so much because is a step by step program but then I decided to purchased affilojetpack because of the newsletter series. I didnt have any article for my series but with affilojetpack I just build so much quickly another website. I didnĀ“t have to started from the botton like in affiloblueprint because with affilojetpack you get all the information. Of course you need to rewrite the articles but still you have the 80%of the work done for you and the newsletter series...I mean, a whole year newsletter series definitely is worth it!!!!!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
getaguru wrote:I would like to combine jet pack to my existing site and email to my existing list, it would help me a lot to know what niches are covered by the report so I could tell if they would be useful to my existing customers. Thanks.

Hi Getaguru,

You can find a list of the Affilojetpack niches here: What are the Affilojetpack niches?

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 27, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.