You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilojetpack reopening on 26th nov!!!!

kakaboo
Trust:

Affilojetpack reopening on 26th nov!!!!

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard mark saying that jetpack would be open in a months time when he sent out his link to anik segals empire formula video that I watched it 3 times!!!!

But now the jetpack page has listed the relaunch date!!!

I wanted to buy the pack at the first launch but had some technical problem with it now I hope it should be ok as I have spent some money for a repairman to take a look!!!

Now I am already getting ready slapping around my first site through the free lessons here and learning from other places so hopefully when the pack launches I can be ahead of most people!!'

if u are thinking of getting the jetpack I think it would be a good idea for some to start researching your keywords or even get a site up and ready since you already know the 11 niches!!!!

Rawwwwe sorry I am too excited becausei didn't expect the doors to be open so soon again

all the best!!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We'll be glad to have you on board, Kakaboo! See you in the Affilojetpack members' area soon :)

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

neokanobi
Trust:
Cool that you guys will be opening Affilojetpack again. AWESOME Product

I have one question are you guys going to provide new additional Niches that we could purchase ?

Or do you guys have any plans (soon) to add New Niches for the Affilojectpack members and if so when would you guys be planning to provide them hopefully before Christmas ? :-)

Keep up the good job,

Take care

Neo
faradina
Trust:
Hi Neo,

We do have plans to add more niches in the future but at this stage we cannot yet say when, how many niches, or what niches.

But as soon as we have particulars we will surely let you know :)
kakaboo
Trust:
michellerana wrote:We'll be glad to have you on board, Kakaboo! See you in the Affilojetpack members' area soon :)

All the best!

Hi Thanks! I have a few questions though

Will it be the around the same price as last time (~497USD$)? And will it wll be open for good this time or only for a period of time? Does it still go through some of the basic stuff in AB (except maybe lesser since most of the work is already done)
jrpt
Trust:
You guys need to update this info on the website. I went to try and purchase AffiloJetpack but it kept redirecting me to the same opt-in form. Nowhere did I see it wasn't even available until I came on here and found out it was stated on one of the videos.

Please update this on the main page.
kakaboo
Trust:
jrpt wrote:You guys need to update this info on the website. I went to try and purchase AffiloJetpack but it kept redirecting me to the same opt-in form. Nowhere did I see it wasn't even available until I came on here and found out it was stated on one of the videos.

Please update this on the main page.

Actually, the video didn't exactly state the exact date, it was just a brief comment by Mark as he was giving out the Jetpack as a bonus for another product if you bought through his link.

I can understand your frustration but if you have been in Affilorama for a while you would already have known the the doors to Jetpack was closed, its written all over the place (maybe a little too subtly).
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
kakaboo wrote:Hi Thanks! I have a few questions though

Will it be the around the same price as last time (~497USD$)? And will it wll be open for good this time or only for a period of time? Does it still go through some of the basic stuff in AB (except maybe lesser since most of the work is already done)

Affilojetpack will still cost US$497 and will be open for good :)

It doesn't have a step-by-step guide like the one in Affiloblueprint but you'll be able to build your AJ site by following Mark's sitebuilding bootcamp lessons.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

faradina
Trust:
Hi kakaboo,

Most of the basic stuff has indeed already been done for you in AffiloJetpack, but you will need to do your own keyword research (all internet marketers should do their own keyword research) and rewrite the articles so that they will become unique content, as well as tweak the look of your site to your satisfaction.

Cheers :)
kakaboo
Trust:
faradina wrote:Hi kakaboo,

Most of the basic stuff has indeed already been done for you in AffiloJetpack, but you will need to do your own keyword research (all internet marketers should do their own keyword research) and rewrite the articles so that they will become unique content, as well as tweak the look of your site to your satisfaction.

Cheers :)

Hi

Yes I agree keyword research and planning is actually the most important thing in affiliate marketing as it would save you a lot of hassle afterwards.. it is the same as market research if one was starting up a traditional business. Problem is it's something that comes mostly with experience rather then information, because without proper SEO afterwards and getting traffic you would never know whether you did your keyword research correctly a not.

I have no problems with the technical stuff and getting a 20 page content blog up. I got my first site up and running last week but my main problems (like what most newbies probably feel too) are optimizing my different pages for my keywords, driving traffic, SEO (building backlinks manually are a pain if you are in a small niche) and having an autoresponder which follows up with a balanced range of content, soft sells and hardsells. Which is why sometimes I feel Blueprint might be better for me over Jetpack as blueprint is more skill based while jetpack is more content based.. I don't know though.

By the way, if Jetpack is going to reopened for good, wouldn't there be a lot of common questions such as repeated ebooks and similar newsletters seen all over the place? Maybe the staff would want to get ready to reply to them LOl...

As for me I don't really care.. cause I would probably rewrite most of the newsletters to add a personal touch to them.. the ebooks might be a problem though as they would be much harder to rewrite ( as you can see I am not that good in grammar).

I guess my main driving force behind getting Jetpack would be the newsletters and access to the jetpack forum ( I just feel it would or already is quite lively inside :D). I mean, I get to see how Mark designs, structure and write his newsletters for a whole whopping year.. that is something I feel is quite difficult to get outside even if you took a course on email marketing (some of them do give you templates but its normally only up to a week or a month).

note : all the above are said from a newbie point of view (me), that's just my personal feelings and experience after having done some of them for the first time...so correct me if I am wrong

Oh well, I guess I will wait till 26th Nov before deciding.. the date is perfect too since 24 or 25th is the last day of my exams!! yeah!!
kakaboo
Trust:
If I currently have a aged domain site ranking #20+ for example, and I shift the site over the AffiloJetpack Lite hosting , will I lose my rankings ??? (provided I am going to build the whole site from scratch again and all my backlinks currently points to the main domain and not any of the pages)

Oh and it's not possible to like install another blog on AffiloJetpack lite hosting right? Meaning maybe my site is http://www.domain.com but I have another blog installed at http://www.domain.com/blog or blog.domain.com which I see some people doing..I would need a 3rd party host for that?

Thanks!!!!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
kakaboo. the light hosting is very basic and just gives you a single wordpress install. the real advantage to using it is any updates to the Affilotheme are automatically loaded to your site.

That being said, if youwant any subdomains, or aditional instalations for a blog etc... you will have to have your own 3rd party hosting.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

faradina
Trust:
@kakaboo, you could also opt for Affilorama Premium Hosting which comes with Premium Membership. And it would actually be a better option over 3rd party hosting as we cannot really provide support for 3rd party hosting issues.
kakaboo
Trust:
faradina wrote:@kakaboo, you could also opt for Affilorama Premium Hosting which comes with Premium Membership. And it would actually be a better option over 3rd party hosting as we cannot really provide support for 3rd party hosting issues.

Its ok, I wouldn't really mind not having support for hosting alone if I used a 3rd party host like Hostgator or Bluehost.

Just wanted to double check and clarify the differences cause it could save a lot money in the process (~90USD) :D
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
@kakaboo: You can find more information about our Premium Membership here in this support center faq: What is inside Premium membership?
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

kakaboo
Trust:
Wow just when I was being frustrated about thinking of getting which host, hostgator came out with a promotion at the same time (on the same day as the reopening of AffiloJetpack) affiliate-hangout/hostgator-black-friday-t10612.html

How coincidental can it get? :D So happy!

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.