You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affiloblueprint vs. Affilorama Premium

rayvin
Trust:

Affiloblueprint vs. Affilorama Premium

Hi guys,

Sorry if my question sounds ignorant or dumb...but what are the significant differences between the two aside from the price? Appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Regards,
Rayvin
Thinking of selling my website ---> www.buyingbabybottles.com. What do you think?

faradina
Trust:
Affiloblueprint is a step-by-step course showing you exactly how to set up an affiliate website over the course of 12 weeks. The advantage of Affiloblueprint is that everything is done chronologically, onscreen and explained in detail, so that you can just follow along. There is homework given at the end of each week telling you exactly what tasks you need to accomplish in order to take the next step towards building your website.

Affilorama Premium contains the very latest and greatest affiliate strategies for people who want to take their affiliate marketing to the next level. The 2010 edition includes:

- Monthly web-magazine which covers a particular sub-topic of affiliate marketing in comprehensive detail
- New monthly content: e.g. webinars and interviews with super affiliates and web millionaires
- A full suite of pro-level internet marketing tools:
- Web Hosting for 15 separate domains

Hope that helps :)
rayvin
Trust:
Thanks for the reply :). Which one would you recommend for newbies?
Thinking of selling my website ---> www.buyingbabybottles.com. What do you think?

missyox
Trust:
Is the "bootcamp" found in the premium similar to the affiloblueprint? I understand from the sales page of the Premium membership that in the bootcamp, Mark takes you step by step through the steps he took with his father to get his father making money online. Is that correct?
emico23
Trust:
Same question with missyox.
thenewb
Trust:
good question, I signed up for the bootcamp and the bluprint... I figure that I am bound to learn something that is going to make me some more money :P
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
There are so many different ways ways of building affiliate websites to make money online. There are many ways of driving traffic too. And many sources of affiliate offers.

AffiloBlueprint is a 12 week blueprint to building an affiliate site that makes money online. The Blog bootcamp is a 3 week bootcamp.

Both are really good for newbies/intermediates however AffiloBlueprint includes 'Pay Per Click' and 'Social Media' traffic strategies and also includes training in XSitePro as well as wordpress. There is about a 50% crossover in information, however there are several differences in each one as I wanted to approach the blog bootcamp with a slightly different plan of attack.

Both are very helpful and both are a great place to start. If you are unsure, get them both as it doesn't hurt to see TWO profitable websites built in front of you that make money. Or if you are low on cash, get the blog bootcamp first as it is cheaper to access.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Nov 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.