You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affiloblueprint

djpatto
Trust:

Affiloblueprint

Is there a specific email address for questions on day-to-day issues regarding the course?
That would be helpful.
Thanks,
Pat
diannee
Trust:
I'm trying to follow the lessons, but Traffictravis is nothing like what is shown in the video. Can someone please explain how to use this tool do what the video says? I realize it is a different version, but since I'm new to what you are asking me to do with the analization, I have no idea how to translate those old videos into the new version of Traffictravis.
PremiumMember
ibltechno
Trust:
Mark said he was adding a new video to the list for the update of TT.
I see the link is there but there is no video in it..

What is happening with this??
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
There's been a new version of TT released since the video was recorded. For the first lesson, the online lesson notes have been updated (not the PDF notes yet) so you should be able to follow along with those. They don't really match the video anymore though, sorry. It's hard to keep up when there's software involved!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

pennyslade
Trust:
Hi Djpatto,

You can ask any questions or discuss the course in the AffiloBlueprint Members Only Forum. Here is the link:
affiloblueprint-members-f31/

:)