You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

AffiloBlueprint

alexforberg
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 May 12
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint

Hello everyone!
New to this site, and want to learn as much as i can on affiliate marketing.
I thought of the AffiloBlueprint, but it seems that it's not available now?
When can i get it?

Cheers from Norway.
Alexander
  • 1
Watch me. I will succeed.
 
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi Alexander,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

We're releasing the new version of Affiloblueprint on May 29th. You can sign up for the early bird list to get updates on the new course.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 2
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
alexforberg
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 May 12
Trust:
Thanks for your answer.
Could you tell me a little more of what i will get in this blueprint-package?
Is there an affiliate theme for word press included? And is there a little tutorial of this as well?
And also, what will the price be? Just an estimate.

I'm happy for all the answers you can give :)
Alexander
  • 1
Watch me. I will succeed.
 
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi Alexander,

Could you tell me a little more of what i will get in this blueprint-package?


Affiloblueprint is a step-by -step course that will show you how to pick a niche, choose your keywords, build your site and drive traffic to it. There are plenty of related lessons like how to create content for your site, getting started in PPC, etc.

Is there an affiliate theme for word press included? And is there a little tutorial of this as well?


Yes, Affiloblueprint members get access to the Affilotheme that they can use in their Wordpress sites. Mark shows how to build a site an affiliate site using Affilotheme on Wordpress.

And also, what will the price be? Just an estimate.


I'm sorry, we don't have this information yet. I will update this thread once we have that.

I appreciate your patience. Have a good day!
  • 2
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
iroen
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Sep 10
Trust:
alexforberg wrote:Thanks for your answer.
Could you tell me a little more of what i will get in this blueprint-package?
Is there an affiliate theme for word press included? And is there a little tutorial of this as well?
And also, what will the price be? Just an estimate.

I'm happy for all the answers you can give :)
Alexander


Hi, when you watch the Video about finding the profitable niches on the Launch Blog for the new AffiloBlueprint you will find out what the launch price will be and what's the regular price. The link: http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint/v3
  • 1
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi iroen,

Thanks for sharing the link to the free Affiloblueprint video and report. I was about to update this thread with that information, but you beat me right to it.

Anyway, @Alexander, I suggest you sign up and download the free video and report. Towards the end of the video is the pricing for Affiloblueprint 3 when it launchers on the 29th.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 1
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
easyrider
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Jul 10
Trust:
What will happen to current AB members if we don't upgrade to the new course. Will we lose our access to the AB forum and the AB2 content?
  • 1
Greg
 
PremiumMember
khewlee
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Mar 07
Trust:
Hello Cecille

How much different is Affilo Blueprint 3 compare to Affilo Blueprint 2?

thanks.

eileen
  • 1
PremiumMember
cterao
Posts: 939
Joined: 18 Aug 09
Trust:
AffiloBlueprint is a great course, and I really can't recommend it enough. I know that the new course won't be any different.

If you are itching to get started in the affiliate game, then there really isn't a better course out there in my opinion.
  • 1
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/
 
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Posts: 398
Joined: 13 Feb 12
Trust:
I'm striving to put $ aside for this exciting course. As a long-time teacher myself, Mark Ling (and staff) have always impressed me with their high quality training. And that's not to mention how motivational their stuff is.

In fact, I've started re-viewing Mark's videos whenever I get a bit discouraged or need a jolt of inspiration.

Cheers!
_jim coe
  • 1
frameofmind
Posts: 11
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
I am wondering if anyone has upgraded to the new V3? Is it very different than 2.0? Just wondering
if I should spend the money on this.

Thanks

Diana
  • 1
PremiumMember
gradyp
Posts: 1062
Joined: 28 Jun 09
Trust:
Diana, as with any upgrade, there will be a lot of repetition, but even that has a few things that might be a slightly different perspective, approach, or even more in depth. I'm finding it very much worth the upgrade.
  • 1
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends
 
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
What will happen to current AB members if we don't upgrade to the new course. Will we lose our access to the AB forum and the AB2 content?


No, you will continue to have access to your Affiloblueprint 2.0 course as well as the Affiloblueprint 2.0 forums which we will continue to provide support in.

How much different is Affilo Blueprint 3 compare to Affilo Blueprint 2?

I am wondering if anyone has upgraded to the new V3? Is it very different than 2.0? Just wondering
if I should spend the money on this.



Affiloblueprint 3.0 is still the same "step by step" course. It is actually more of that now, than Affiloblueprint 2 has been because the course is divided now in Steps and not Weeks so you can learn each set of videos in your own pace.

The course also includes info on promoting physical products and CPA networks, as well as current SEO and PPC strategies.

---------------

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 1
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
easyrider
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Jul 10
Trust:
For the new Affilotheme, is the home page duplication problem fixed up? (ie. you no longer have two versions of your home page, as with the current Affilotheme?)
  • 1
Greg
 
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi Greg,

Been testing the Affilotheme and so far, I haven't come across this issue. With the new Affilotheme, you can set either one Page as front page or one of your Posts, as frontpage. Or you can set the front page to display all posts. So far, setting a post as frontpage does not bring about the same error.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 1
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
Site Admin
michellerana
Posts: 2372
Joined: 05 May 09
Trust:
A new version of the AffiloTheme has been released today.

This contains changes which make the overall theme a lot smaller. The .zip file is now 18Mb, instead of 48Mb. All of the squeeze page images have been offloaded onto the CDN, and the preview images of all the child themes have been reduced.
  • 1
Michelle
Customer Support


=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
 
alphazulu
Posts: 26
Joined: 03 May 09
Trust:
I've upgarded from AB2 to AB3 and have got to say that the updated course is top notch. I've learnt a few new tricks already that i hadnt tried before, even though I've been doing affiliate marketing for a while now. Many thanks Mark and the Affilorama crew :)
  • 1
Free Internet Marketing Tips - Click Below
http://www.internetmarketingsuccesstips.co.uk/
 
Site Admin
michellerana
Posts: 2372
Joined: 05 May 09
Trust:
Thanks for upgrading your AB version and for your feedback, Souhail! :) We're happy to hear that you're learning a lot of new things on the new version of Affiloblueprint.

All the best!
  • 1
Michelle
Customer Support


=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
 
Site Admin
markling
Posts: 2488
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Trust:
Thanks for the feedback. alphazulu! I'm glad to hear you 're enjoying the course and finding it very helpful. We're added a list of resources in the sidebar of the Affiloblueprint members area. Make sure to check it out, there's some interesting stuff there like links to some of the sites and tools I use.

The new Affiloblueprint course is filled with new information, and comes with the new version of the Affilotheme. We've taken in your feedback and suggestions and created a more flexible and powerful theme.

All the best,
Mark
  • 1
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium
 
lumina
Posts: 113
Joined: 02 May 09
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

AB3 with all the updates and updated AB Theme sounds great!

The only thing is that I paid something like $230 when I registered for the course originally, and with the upgrade of $37 it would be $267 to be up to date. The full price of AB3 now is $197 - let alone the launch price of $77.

Any thoughts on this?

Di
  • 1
PremiumMember
cterao
Posts: 939
Joined: 18 Aug 09
Trust:
@Lumina, I think I understand what you're saying... But even at the discounted rate for the upgrade or during launch week, i think the price is a steal, even if you're just getting the new AffiloTheme.

I was talking with James and a few other members the other day and they brought up the good point that a lot of premium wordpress themes cost $97 or more. The theme alone is worth the investment in my opinion (yes! it really is that good!), though the training is top-notch.

Just my opinion :)
  • 1
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/
 
alexforberg
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 May 12
Trust:
What clock is the Blueprint coming out?
Got up early today to start it :P
  • 1
Watch me. I will succeed.
 
Site Admin
michellerana
Posts: 2372
Joined: 05 May 09
Trust:
Its live now, get in for early access :)

http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

All the best!!
  • 1
Michelle
Customer Support


=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
 
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Posts: 398
Joined: 13 Feb 12
Trust:
Big CONGRATULATIONS on the Affiloblueprint version 3 release!
Exciting times ahead!
  • 1
alexforberg
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 May 12
Trust:
Joined ;)
Lets see what these months will bring :)

Good luck to you all! :)

Alexander
  • 1
Watch me. I will succeed.
 
Site Admin
michellerana
Posts: 2372
Joined: 05 May 09
Trust:
jimcoe wrote:Big CONGRATULATIONS on the Affiloblueprint version 3 release!
Exciting times ahead!


Thanks, Jim!

We're very excited to share with the members all the great things about the new version of AffiloBluePrint. We're running a launch special of 60% off the regular pricing this week. Plus added bonuses (ie Affilotheme, lessons on Adsense, CPA, etc).



alexforberg wrote:Joined ;)
Lets see what these months will bring :)

Good luck to you all! :)

Alexander



Excellent! I hope that you'll learn lots of valuable information and work diligently to build your site.

We're all here to help, all the best!!
  • 1
Michelle
Customer Support


=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
 
ldbjr
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Mar 12
Trust:
Is this a one time fee or monthly?
  • 1
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Posts: 398
Joined: 13 Feb 12
Trust:
Sure glad the Affiloblueprint special price is good for 1 week from launch day! Been waiting on the edge of my seat for some checks to come in and was finally able to sign up this morning. Whew!

I'm sure it's one of the wisest investments I've ever made and I really appreciate the special launch week pricing.

There are so many places to invest for your future good, but investing in nurturing your own knowledge, skill set and creativity have got to be near the top of anyone's list - and especially so in financial hard times, when you have to be in top form to meet daunting new challenges.

Cheers!
_jim coe
  • 1
leuryp
Posts: 81
Joined: 14 May 12
Trust:
ldbjr wrote:Is this a one time fee or monthly?


AffiloBlueprint is a one time fee. The one that is a monthly fee is Affilorama Premium. Both worth the price in my honest opinion.
  • 1
etfimt
Posts: 146
Joined: 31 Mar 12
Trust:
I am watching lessons from affiloblueprint 3.0 and program is great , but i have a question about wordpress .
Actually i would feel really more comfortable using my Serif webplusX6 to put site together .
Serif has a lot of plugins and ready templets already installed and for me is less complicated because i use Serif softwares for years and i know how it works .
I would like to know if there is something like : Google prefers the wordpress better than other programs and is easier to rank just because you use wordpress . Or because wordpress is a free program and this is why was chosen to be used by affiloblueprint .
If the SEO is done correct way and the site would fallow Mark's site building method i think it should be no really problems but maybe i am not knowing about wordpress advantage over some other softwares .
i would appreciate any comments Eva
Thanks
  • 1
ldbjr
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Mar 12
Trust:
Thanks for the reply. So with this special offer, you get 30 days worth of Affilorama Premium?
  • 1
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Posts: 398
Joined: 13 Feb 12
Trust:
@eva,

I can't answer why Mark Ling favors WordPress, but can discuss why most people do so.

1. As you say, WordPress is free (although many of the best programming frameworks and themes for it are not).

2. Because WordPress is by far the most popular blogging system, it has a huge collection of extensions and plugins - allowing you to do nearly anything in WordPress that you can imagine, without being a programmer.

3. For the same reason, WordPress is understood and very well supported by most web hosting services. making setting up the WordPress PHP and MySQL database systems a "one-click" affair, rather than a manual hassle required expertise, an FTP client and an hour of setup time.

4. For the same reason it's easy to get advice about WordPress because so many people use and understand it.

5. It is probably the easiest method, with the lowest learning curve, of any method of creating a website which is hosted on a standard shared hosting web server (there are easier partially or completely pre-built sites and blogs as subdomains of some online services - these are inflexible, lack features and are hard to market). This ease is critical to newbies who have no website development skills.

6. In my experience as a professional web developer, WordPress sites take about 1/2 the time and 1/2 money to complete, compared to sites built from scratch in a web editor like Adobe Dreamweaver.

Also, it's just good business practice to always choose the leading product in any industry - be it an official "best practices" product or an unofficial "defacto standard". WordPress is the defacto standard product in blogging.

Hope this helps...
_jim coe
  • 1
etfimt
Posts: 146
Joined: 31 Mar 12
Trust:
Thanks Jim i wasn't suggesting anything it is just me and software i know very well .
I am new to wordpress so i feel lost little bit.
I will try to learn it , thanks for explaining :)
  • 1
hsoftware
Posts: 81
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
I accidentally posted this elsewhere but moved it here.

Is the training in the new Affilobluprint 3.0 course similar to the training offered in the jetpacks product, or is 3.0 more in-depth/step by step than the training in the Jetpack area?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

NEVER MIND, I found the product descriptions and comparisons on the affilorama site.
  • 1
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Is the training in the new Affilobluprint 3.0 course similar to the training offered in the jetpacks product, or is 3.0 more in-depth/step by step than the training in the Jetpack area?


This has been answered but I will respond to it here too for anyone with a similar inquiry. The training in Affiloblueprint is more in-depth as compared to Affilojetpack because you would be doing everything from scratch.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
jimweb43
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Nov 10
Trust:
I agree all the way Lumina with the quality of content and support surrounding the affilio products the current prices are a no brianer to beginners and all other levels of internet marketing imo. Also there is a lot of good information for more seasoned internet marketers as well.
cterao wrote:@Lumina, I think I understand what you're saying... But even at the discounted rate for the upgrade or during launch week, i think the price is a steal, even if you're just getting the new AffiloTheme.

I was talking with James and a few other members the other day and they brought up the good point that a lot of premium wordpress themes cost $97 or more. The theme alone is worth the investment in my opinion (yes! it really is that good!), though the training is top-notch.

Just my opinion :)


From my understanding google doesn't discriminate between scripts, however. Since word press has been around so long there are a lot more plugins and communities out there to get support from. Since wordpress has been fined tuned over and over again, Im betting its one of the better scripts for seo purposes.
etfimt wrote:I am watching lessons from affiloblueprint 3.0 and program is great , but i have a question about wordpress .
Actually i would feel really more comfortable using my Serif webplusX6 to put site together .
Serif has a lot of plugins and ready templets already installed and for me is less complicated because i use Serif softwares for years and i know how it works .
I would like to know if there is something like : Google prefers the wordpress better than other programs and is easier to rank just because you use wordpress.Image Or because wordpress is a free program and this is why was chosen to be used by affiloblueprint .
If the SEO is done correct way and the site would fallow Mark's site building method i think it should be no really problems but maybe i am not knowing about wordpress advantage over some other softwares .
i would appreciate any comments Eva
Thanks
  • 0
greghick
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Nov 12
Trust:
Hello Affilorama Forum members,

I am new to Affilorama (and the affiliate marketing industry) and conducted research on the products offered by Affilorama.

I had specific questions about AffiloBlueprint and decided to add to this thread instead of starting a new thread. I'm interested in Blueprint because I have been a victim of information overload as I research online how to best start my affiliate marketing career. Blueprint is advertised as being comprehensive ... providing information that is needed to start a successful affiliate marketing career (avoiding costly time and money setbacks).

Here are my questions:

(1) In the marketing video, Mark mentions that Blueprint is a 12-step course. What are the 12 steps of the course? Is there a table of contents for the program?

(2) How many hours of instructional videos are there in the course?

(3) Is the Affilotheme robust enough to support most affiliate marketing web development? Can you point me to live examples of the Affilotheme in action today?

(4) I spend much of my week on public transportation and listen to podcasts during this time. Are there associated podcasts offered with Blueprint?

(5) One month of Affilorama Premium is offered with Blueprint. Can you delay when this month of free access is activated? I ask because Blueprint seems to have a ton of information which I'd like to get into right away. That said, I don't see how I'd be able to take advantage of my one month of Premium access if it began as soon as I purchased Blueprint.

If I could, I'd also like to ask two other questions here:

(6) Can I successfully run an affiliate marketing career on a MacBook Pro? The reason I ask is because during my initial research I've seen that some affiliate marketing software is only available in a Windows environment.

(7) What is the uptime of the servers that Affilorama offers for hosting? Is a cPanel available to your hosting clients?

I understand this is a long-winded post but I want to start my affiliate marketing career on the right foot. These answers are important so that I can make an informed decision. I look forward to being part of the Affilorama community and contributing to the forums.

All the best,
Greg
  • 0
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi Greg,

(1) In the marketing video, Mark mentions that Blueprint is a 12-step course. What are the 12 steps of the course? Is there a table of contents for the program?


>>> The course is laid out as follows:
Introduction and Mindset
Step 1 - Market Research and Keywords
Step 2 - Creating Content
Step 3 - Setting Up Your Website
Step 4 - Website Design
Step 5 - On Page SEO
Step 6 - Off-Page SEO
Step 7 - Additional Link Building
Step 8 - Newsletters
Step 9 - Where to now? Tweaking Your Website
Step 10 - Google AdWords Part 1
Step 11 - Google AdWords Part 2
Step 12 - Google Adwords Part 3

(2) How many hours of instructional videos are there in the course?

>>> I don't have the accurate number of hours but I would say more than eighty hours. I will check on the exact number and update this thread.

(3) Is the Affilotheme robust enough to support most affiliate marketing web development? Can you point me to live examples of the Affilotheme in action today?


>>> Affilotheme was created for affiliate marketers. You can see one of its child themes in action on Mark's site http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com

(4) I spend much of my week on public transportation and listen to podcasts during this time. Are there associated podcasts offered with Blueprint?


>>> I'm sorry, I don't think there are. I wouldn't suggest downloading and listening to the videos as it is important for you to see what Mark is doing/looking at, particularly in the site building videos.

(5) One month of Affilorama Premium is offered with Blueprint. Can you delay when this month of free access is activated? I ask because Blueprint seems to have a ton of information which I'd like to get into right away. That said, I don't see how I'd be able to take advantage of my one month of Premium access if it began as soon as I purchased Blueprint.


>>> We are unable to delay the start of the Premium membership trial as it starts on the day of purchase. You can cancel the Premium subscription and rejoin at later time, which also gives you a free 30-day trial.

(6) Can I successfully run an affiliate marketing career on a MacBook Pro? The reason I ask is because during my initial research I've seen that some affiliate marketing software is only available in a Windows environment.


>>> Yes, you can, but there *are* some SEO tools like Traffic Travis for instance, that only run on Windows. You can run the software using Parallels or Fusion on Mac, or you can choose to use another SEO tool. Everything else works regardless of what operating system you're using.

(7) What is the uptime of the servers that Affilorama offers for hosting? Is a cPanel available to your hosting clients?


>>> I know the up time of the Affilorama servers is 99% but do not hold me on that. I would still need to check on that. Affilotheme and Affilojetpack Lite Hosting do not have control panel/FTP access. Only Premium Hosting provides control panel access.

I hope that helps. Have a good day!
  • 1
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
aadhirasharma
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Jan 13
Trust:
Thanks for share these link with us.
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
I am from New Zealand as well. I am very happy and glad to know someone from our place has succeeded in online marketing. I know someday you would end up as a founder of some big corporation like Trademe. I know you won't be reading this message, I cannot afford to become a premium member at this moment as I am a student. I intuitively somehow feel this to be an excuse of not wanting to succeed. I would like to talk to you soon, You are a busy man and time is money, I work around 20 hours a day and I am confident that my hardwork along with my smartwork will pay off big time. I am keen to join your mastermind group as connections are very important. See you soon as a premium member. Love you to death for your effort to improve your life every second. Never give up on this quality. They is always bigger and better life. I am willing to give up my money for your time, as it proves my genuine interest.
Love you
yours faithfully,
Praveen
  • 0
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi Praveen,

Welcome to Affilorama! We appreciate your feedback and glad that you have joined our community. Please feel free to browse through the lessons on our site. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any inquiries.

All the best!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
jimweb43
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Nov 10
Trust:
When you are finally able it will be well worth it, affiliorama made the world of a difference when I was starting off. In fact they helped me land my very first sale.
swordsedge89 wrote:I am from New Zealand as well. I am very happy and glad to know someone from our place has succeeded in online marketing. I know someday you would end up as a founder of some big corporation like Trademe. I know you won't be reading this message, I cannot afford to become a premium member at this moment as I am a student. I intuitively somehow feel this to be an excuse of not wanting to succeed. I would like to talk to you soon, You are a busy man and time is money, I work around 20 hours a day and I am confident that my hardwork along with my smartwork will pay off big time. I am keen to join your mastermind group as connections are very important. See you soon as a premium member. Love you to death for your effort to improve your life every second. Never give up on this quality. They is always bigger and better life. I am willing to give up my money for your time, as it proves my genuine interest.
Love you
yours faithfully,
Praveen
  • 0
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7002
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
When you are finally able it will be well worth it, affiliorama made the world of a difference when I was starting off. In fact they helped me land my very first sale.


Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it and I'm glad to hear that your site is doing well. :)

Have a good day!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
johntig
Posts: 13
Joined: 20 Mar 11
Trust:
jimweb43 wrote:When you are finally able it will be well worth it, affiliorama made the world of a difference when I was starting off. In fact they helped me land my very first sale.
That's exciting Jim, its been a little over a year since I have been doing any sort of affiliate marketing. I'm looking at getting back into it affiliate marketing over Christmas break. I had a lot of success in the past. :)
  • 0

This topic was started on May 09, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.

cron