You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

AFFILOBLUEPRINT!!!!!

1netpreneur
Trust:

AFFILOBLUEPRINT!!!!!

hEY EVERY ONE i AM COMPLETELY NEW HERE, HOWEVER i AM NOT NEW TO INTERNET MARKETING. i USED TO BE A MEMBER OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE. bUT ANY WAY I WAS DOING GOOD I HAD A WORDPRESS SITE SETUP LOOKING GREAT I WAS PROUD OF IT COMPLETELY. I ALSO HAD ONE OF THOSE POP UPS THAT SLIDE UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE A GREAT PRODUCT TO SALE AND THE WHOLE NINE... BUT TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT AS SOON AS I BEGAN PROMOTING MY SITE IT GOT HACKED !!! AND JUST KILLED MY DREAM WHEN I COULDN'T FIX IT. ( AFTER ALL I SPENT ABOUT TEN MONTHS LEARNING AFFILIATE MARKETING AND BUILDING THAT SITE)
BUT NOW I AM READY TO BEGIN AGAIN. I AM THINKING ABOUT AFFILOBLUEPRINT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I FEEL LIKE I STILL KNOW BASICS I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE. THOUGHT ABOUT AFFILOJETPACK BUT I WOULD RATHER LEARN HOW TO DO THE WORK SO I CAN REPEAT IT AND CREATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME.
THE ONLY DOWNSIDE I HAVE IS THAT I HAVE LATELY BEEN DOING A LITTLE SEARCHING ABOUT AFFILOBLUEPRINT, MOST SOURCES SAID GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE COURSE(INCLUDING WARRIOR FORUMS) BUT I FINALLY RAN ACROSS ONE REVIEW SITE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT IN DEPTH ENOUGH ABOUT FINDING PROFITABLE KEYWORDS. THE GUY PROMOTES THE PRODUCT AND THEN TELLS YOU THIS. AND AFTERWARDS HE STARTS THROWING IN HIS BONUSES THAT WILL MAKE UP FOR THAT, IF YOU BUY THROUGH HIS LINK. SO I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW FROM THE PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE TRIED AFFILOBLUEPRINT WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH IT? AND IS THIS GUY JUST SAYING THIS TO GET YOU BUY THROUGH HIS LINK? (LOL YES PROBABLY)
1netpreneur
Trust:
ok I went ahead and ordered affiloblueprint, I like what I see so far, however I have only made it to the second video. I just have a question for everyone here. I know he decided to use xsite pro to build sites, but we can also use word press, but i would like to know what do you guys recommend? and please lets just disreguard the cost for xsite pro. I want to know which one is easier for me to use to create a search engine optimized site . I know they would both work but which is easier ? also which would allow better optimization? and last but not least which will be easier to maintain. I have never built an actual website, just a wordpress site with a domain and hosting. from my understanding you have don't have to constantly add articles to actual sites as often you do with blogs, someone with some experience please tell me something.
blackbearpaw
Trust:
Hey #1netprenuer,

I was a member of WA too (was there for 3 years) but recently quit then I found Affilorama, didn't take long before I purchased Affiloblueprint...a good choice, I really like the video lessons and the notes, I am at the end of week 2. I am currently looking to outsource all my articles, web content and so forth and just researching where is the best place to get it, anywho I looked ahead of the lessons and you don't necessarily have to go with Xsitepro, Wordpress will get the job done (I will be using Wordpress). I do however miss WA's wordpress express with unlimited wordpress sites, that was awesome- only needed a domain and no FTP required just update name server.

good luck
blackbearpaw
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
#1NETPRENEUR wrote:SO I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW FROM THE PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE TRIED AFFILOBLUEPRINT WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH IT?

Welcome to Affilorama, #1NETPRENEUR :) We're glad you decided to join us.

This is a very good thread on Affilojetpack and Affiloblueprint: Affiloblueprint versus AffiloJetpack
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
#1NETPRENEUR wrote:I know he decided to use xsite pro to build sites, but we can also use word press, but i would like to know what do you guys recommend? and please lets just disreguard the cost for xsite pro. I want to know which one is easier for me to use to create a search engine optimized site . I know they would both work but which is easier ? also which would allow better optimization? and last but not least which will be easier to maintain. I have never built an actual website, just a wordpress site with a domain and hosting. from my understanding you have don't have to constantly add articles to actual sites as often you do with blogs, someone with some experience please tell me something.

The ranking for sites made on WordPress is the same as those made on XSitePro. It will be based on your content, not on your web builder. If you want to rank better, regularly update your site since search engines love fresh content. You can update an XSitePro website, just as frequent as a Wordpress site.
Michelle
Customer Support

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

1netpreneur
Trust:
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!(MICHELLERANA) BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT i WOULD UPDATE AN XSITE PRO SITE JUST AS MUCH AS WORDPRESS SITE? OR JUST SAYING THAT I COULD? YHAT IS SOMETHING NEW TO ME, THOUGH I NEVER BUILT A SITE OTHER THAN WEB 2.0 AND WORDPRESS AND THAT TYPE, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE ONLY REASON WORDPRESS SITES HAD TO BE UPDATED WITH FRESH CONTENT OFTEN WAS BECAUSE IT WAS A BLOG, AND I FIGURED GOOGLE DOESN'T LIKE BLOGS WITHOUT FRESH CONTENT. I DIDN'T KNOW ACTUAL WEBSITES HAD TO BE UPDATED AS FREQUENTLY. I THOUGHT PEOPLE JUST MADE THE SITE WITH SOME CONTENT AND JUST GOT BACKLINKS AND PROMOTED WITH ARTICLE MARKETING AND PPC I DIDN'T THINK THEY PUT NEW ARTICLES ON THE SITES. I WAS ALSO UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT AT FIRST YOU WOULD ADD AN ARTICLE A DAY FOR A WHILE TO WORDPRESS SITES AND THEN ONCE IT IS RANKING AND GOOGLE HAS IT INDEXED I WOULD NEED TO ADD LIKE TWO TO THREE ARTICLES PER WEEK JUST TO KEEP IT UP, IS THAT TRUE? OR WOULD I ACTUALLY GET MY THIRTY PAGES AND THEN MAYBE TWICE A MONTH OR SO ? WELL JUST ASKING HOWEVER I HAVE A FEELING THE ANSWERS WILL PROBABLY VARY ACCORDING TO THE COMPETITION IN THE NICHE( MY NICHE IS VERY COMPETITIVE, BUT THAT MEANS LOTS OF MONEY)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Mark actually recommends changing your articles slightly and adding fresh content regularly to help your site rank well in Affiloblueprint. It also benefits your visitors. They will keep coming back to your site if you frequently offer something new :)
Michelle
Customer Support

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
adding new content is helpful, but you don't have to. I know several people who just focus on building new sites, and never add anything past the 30 articles in the course. Personally, I like building the site up and turning it into an authority site.

What I recommend is going all the way through the course for the 5 sites Mark recommends, then choosing the sites that are doing the best and investing in articles to build more content to them. By the time you do all of that, you will spend a long time getting there, and you should decide if you want to continue building up the sites that you have, or maybe you will want to start learning something new and building up new sites.

The one thing I had a problem with in AB is the email list building part of the course. I think it should be sooner in the course, and should be more a part of the necessary curiculum rather than as an added bonus. I make more from my lists than I do from direct traffic to my sites.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

thearmchairdetective
Trust:
Bump:
Hi everyone, I am still searching and trying to learn and had a few questions on this thread that I hope someone can answer for me please?
1) I wonder what the OP meant when he said his site was hacked? Does he mean his affiliate ID codes were hacked or the whole site?

2) I can't, as of yet, find a video on how to start building a list. Can someone point me the right direction please or is that in the paid content?

3) Affiliate Blue print, what is it please? Is it the same as Niche Blueprint or are these two different things?

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
regards
tony
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Tony. Affiloblueprint is Mark's step by step training course to building affiliate sites. Niche Blueprint is similar but it is a different course owned by someone else. there are a lot of Blueprint style courses over the last few years but my opinion is that Affiloblueprint is the best I have seeen the others try to copy it, but they fail to give the level of detail that mark does, and none of them have the support that you get here.

List building is taught in the training courses. I recommend either Affilojetpack (relaunching the 25th this month ) if you can afford it. the content alone is worth the price of the package. if that is too much for you, affiloblueprint is still great. It is how I and many others here got our start in affiliate marketing.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
thearmchairdetective wrote:2) I can't, as of yet, find a video on how to start building a list. Can someone point me the right direction please or is that in the paid content?

You might want to download Mark's "5 Step Method for Making $10,000 Per Month Online". It teaches how to get new subscribes by generating traffic to your squeeze page :)
Michelle
Customer Support

unit
Trust:
Hey #1,
I'm a newbie so take my advice with a grain of salt. I have played with wordpress and found X-sitepro2 to be so much easier to build a site and update it quickly. When your trying to learn all the right steps to take I believe it's to your benifit to not bog down on site building at the moment

Having said that wordpress has many advanced benifits that you just won't get with xsite pro and I will probably be building sites with it one day.

Good Luck
Unit
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

jimweb43
Trust:
Good, I'm glad to hear wordpress will surfice. I would much rather use word press than Xsitepro, mainly because wordpress is all that I am familiar with.. Anyways I wish everyone the best of luck! :)

blackbearpaw wrote:Hey #1netprenuer,

I was a member of WA too (was there for 3 years) but recently quit then I found Affilorama, didn't take long before I purchased Affiloblueprint...a good choice, I really like the video lessons and the notes, I am at the end of week 2. I am currently looking to outsource all my articles, web content and so forth and just researching where is the best place to get it, anywho I looked ahead of the lessons and you don't necessarily have to go with Xsitepro, Wordpress will get the job done (I will be using Wordpress). I do however miss WA's wordpress express with unlimited wordpress sites, that was awesome- only needed a domain and no FTP required just update name server.

good luck
blackbearpaw
patpro100
Trust:
What I recommend is going all the way through the course for the 5 sites Mark recommends, then choosing the sites that are doing the best and investing in articles to build more content to them. By the time you do all of that, you will spend a long time getting there, and you should decide if you want to continue building up the sites that you have, or maybe you will want to start learning something new and building up new sites.

Link removed by moderator
affiloblueprintpurchaselink
Trust:
You have made a good decision buying the course. Now you can work on the freedom the internet business you create will give to you.
affiloblueprintpurchaselink
Trust:
patpro100 wrote:What I recommend is going all the way through the course for the 5 sites Mark recommends, then choosing the sites that are doing the best and investing in articles to build more content to them.
Link removed by moderator

Are you making this recommendation assuming he has the afilojetpak or are the components for these five sites you speak of included in a newly updated version of afiloblueprint also?
garcia212
Trust:
Welcome, have you checked out affilojetpack?
it is an awesome product perfect for new members.
Mark
johntig
Trust:
I tried Niche blueprint last year and didn't find it to be very helpful. Im hoping affilioramas version is a little better. Although I think Ill try the jetpack first before I make any decisions.

jmpruitt wrote:Hi Tony. Affiloblueprint is Mark's step by step training course to building affiliate sites. Niche Blueprint is similar but it is a different course owned by someone else. there are a lot of Blueprint style courses over the last few years but my opinion is that Affiloblueprint is the best I have seeen the others try to copy it, but they fail to give the level of detail that mark does, and none of them have the support that you get here.

List building is taught in the training courses. I recommend either Affilojetpack (relaunching the 25th this month ) if you can afford it. the content alone is worth the price of the package. if that is too much for you, affiloblueprint is still great. It is how I and many others here got our start in affiliate marketing.
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken image

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Johntig,

I am going over the lessons in Affiloblueprint right now and can tell you that the lessons are are very detailed, clear and easy to follow. Mark did a good job in laying out the step-by-step process of creating your own Affiliate marketing site.

While Affiloblueprint is into how you can build your site from scratch, Affilojetpack is all about the content you can put in your site. This is a good thread on the pros and cons of Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack: affiliate-hangout/affiloblueprint-versus-affilojetpack-t8344.html

All the best to your endeavors!
Have a great day! =)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

stefanieuy
Trust:
Hello Everyone!

Happy to have found this thread, I learned a lot :) I'm just wondering, since we can either use Xsite pro or Wordpress, does AB also teach the use of Wordpress step by step? or is does it only include a module for Xsite pro? Because I'm thinking I would like to use wordpress instead but i don't really know where to begin with this as well :) If AB gives insight to that, that would be just great. :)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Stefanie,

In Affiloblueprint, Mark shows you how to build your website using XSite Pro then tells you how you can do the same using Wordpress.

Starting a blog in Wordpress is free. If you are keen on seeing how Wordpress works, what you can do with it, etc. then start a free blog with them. My two cents. :)

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.