You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affiloblueprint or AffiloJetPack

jkhattar92
Trust:

Affiloblueprint or AffiloJetPack

Hey guys,

I'm sort of a Newbie to Affiliate marketing (basic knowledge on how it works) haven't made any money online yet. Would like to know which one is better to start off with Affiloblueprint or Affilojetpack?
An explanation would be nice as well if it's not too much to ask for.

Thank you for patience everyone

Jeremy
kevin15
Trust:
Hello Jeremy, I would suggest you go with Affiliojetpack right out of the gate. I currently have AffilioBlueprint and will be upgrading to Jetpack later this morning. I have wasted to much time jumping around from program to program recently trying to plug holes. "Two steps forward and one step back". I could kick myself trying to save a a little money in the beginning. Personally, I'm excited about upgrading. Best of luck

p.s. Which ever program you choose, Focus on that one program and don't get side tracked by other offers which will or may already appear in your inbox. "Information Overload" will lead you to paralysis by analysis.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Jeremy,

If you're completely new to affiliate marketing, I would recommend AffiloBlueprint. AffiloJetpack is a fantastic resource for people with the knowledge to put it into action (and a HUGE money-saver if you're interested in the niches we've chosen), but it's not designed to teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing if you're brand new.

In a perfect world, you would buy both. Then when you went through AffiloBlueprint and it got to the point where you had to find a niche, find products to promote, build a website, create content for your site, or (importantly) build a newsletter list... you'd be able to do it in a jiffy.

But too often we get people in the forum upset because their AffiloJetpack site isn't making lots of money instantly. If they'd been through AffiloBlueprint first they would know exactly what they needed to tweak.

You can certainly get started with AffiloJetpack first, and learn the rest as you go along. Just so long as you know that's what you're doing, and you have realistic expectations.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

jkhattar92
Trust:
Thank you guys for very informative replies. I will be buying both courses hopefully if not just the jetpack and keep my expectations where they should be at the beginning. Thank you again so much for the help I will keep updating results.

Ps love these forums so useful...
jkhattar92
Trust:
aletta wrote:Hi Jeremy,

If you're completely new to affiliate marketing, I would recommend AffiloBlueprint. AffiloJetpack is a fantastic resource for people with the knowledge to put it into action (and a HUGE money-saver if you're interested in the niches we've chosen), but it's not designed to teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing if you're brand new.

In a perfect world, you would buy both. Then when you went through AffiloBlueprint and it got to the point where you had to find a niche, find products to promote, build a website, create content for your site, or (importantly) build a newsletter list... you'd be able to do it in a jiffy.

But too often we get people in the forum upset because their AffiloJetpack site isn't making lots of money instantly. If they'd been through AffiloBlueprint first they would know exactly what they needed to tweak.

You can certainly get started with AffiloJetpack first, and learn the rest as you go along. Just so long as you know that's what you're doing, and you have realistic expectations.

Aletta i would like to ask you something about AffiloJetpack. How up-to-date is the product/course? would it still make me money joining it today with all the competition out there in all niches?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
How up-to-date is the product/course?

The current version of AffiloJetpack was released in mid-2010, so it is showing its age a little bit. Not so much with the actual content (ie, newsletter content, article content), but more with regards to the affiliate products we've picked -- some no longer exist, and in some cases there are excellent new affiliate programs that we haven't included because they didn't exist back then.

Some niches are naturally going to be harder hit than others: The "make money online / internet marketing" niche still has good content, but a lot of the affiliate programs are out of date, so you'd need to go through and replace them with new products to promote.

The good news is that we are currently nearing the end of a truly monumental overhaul of AffiloJetpack. Not only is all the content going to be updated and improved for the existing niches, but we're adding a bunch of new niches, and doing some impressive things to automate the website-building process (and save the need for so much copy/paste).

We're expecting to release the new version in the first half of this year, fingers crossed. The tremendous scale of the overhaul and the technical requirements of the automation and website management system we're introducing means it's taking a bit longer than we initially expected, but it's going to be worth it in the long run.

I'm not sure what the situation is going to be for existing members upgrading to the new version. There might be a cost involved, although I'm sure it will be less than the advertised price. Just keep that in mind when deciding whether to buy: If you want to get started with it NOW, it's still a good deal. But it's going to be an even better deal in a few months time.

Would it still make me money joining it today with all the competition out there in all niches?

Yes.

We have chosen the niches in AffiloJetpack because they are "evergreen" (always going to be popular) and because they are MASSIVE multi-million dollar markets. No matter how many affiliates flood the market, there's room for everyone to get a slice of the pie.

That said, for most niches it is definitely worth narrowing down to a sub-niche -- a smaller topic inside the niche which will have less competition and allow you to see results sooner. The new AffiloJetpack makes this easier: We give you a bunch of sub-niche ideas, and the way we're providing the website content makes it easier to create articles targeted to your sub-niche.

We're also going to be providing you with some "specific marketing ideas" (the current working title -- hopefully it'll get a punchier name before launch!) for each niche. For the most part these are some ideas for marketing your site that will circumvent the competition and get straight to the people who will be interested in buying the products you're promoting. Most of these ideas are revolutionary even to me, so I'm really excited about this section.

As you can see, I'm really excited about the new Jetpack :)

But my personal opinion is that you should still start with AffiloBlueprint. AffiloBlueprint has been updated quite recently -- so no worries on the "up to date" side of things. And if you started going through it now to learn the ins and outs, you'd be totally ready to make the most of the new AffiloJetpack when it comes out. AND you'll have a much greater appreciation for how much AffiloJetpack really does for you.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
fieldent
Trust:
It is now March 10, 2014. Any word on release date of latest updated Affilojetpack?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
We're about three weeks away from letting beta testers into the new AffiloJetpack to try it out. From that point, I'm not sure how long it will be until it's released to the general public, but we're definitely on the home stretch now.

benjamin_lovell
Trust:
This is really good information to read about. I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this article. Here a while back I was thinking about AffiloJetPack after I had completed all my of my Training. Which actually I'd like to ask a question about that point. Getting through all of the training/home work has been my achilles heal recently. I think about Affiliate marketing all the time, and share the vast knowledge when I get the chance to share with someone whom is interested what it is I'm doing. But i'm having hard time with getting my homework done. I know it sounds pretty silly but, its true. Anybody got any "motivation tips" lol. I desperately desire to get my business up and going, and have that amazing feeling of accomplishment, just having a hard time getting there. Any pointers would help...I will say in my "defense" I work a full time job that "sucks" a lot out of me, so im mentally drained when I come home, or just wired and have a hard time concentrating. Help! haha, thanks again. Love reading all this helpful forums.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Benjamin,

What part of AffiloBlueprint are you up to? I do know that feeling you're talking about. Sometimes I only need to do ONE LITTLE THING to get something ready to go, but for some reason I can't stop myself from reading news sites or looking at Facebook.

My tips for getting it done would be...

1) Set yourself a small goal, and do it. Last weekend I set myself a goal of getting my new website up on the internet with one article. It was 80% ready to go, I just needed that final push. I made it quite small goal so that I would definitely achieve it. Despite being small, it gave me a nice feeling of accomplishment. I felt like a person who "gets stuff done".

2) Give yourself time to get into the groove. It's hard to get fully into the swing of things when you've only got an hour to dedicate each night. You'll spend half an hour refreshing your memory about what you're doing.

3) Try not to think about EVERYTHING you have to do. Just focus on what's in front of you, and work towards that next small goal.

4) Sometimes it's good to remind yourself how far you've already come as well, if you're feeling like you're getting nowhere. Try to remember how much you DIDN'T know before, and how much you've learned and done.

5) Finish things before you start a new thing. I had so many projects on the go at once, I wasn't finishing any of them. So now I'm focusing on one thing at a time, and trying not to think about the other projects too much until it's their time.

If you let us know what you're stuck on, we might be able to offer some sage words of advice on those :)

ndsylvain
Trust:
hello everyone,
I'm a newbie. I'm trying to decide if if I should purchase the Affiloblueprint or the Premium course. Anyhow, I would like to know if I do decide on Affloblueprint, do I still have to pay a membership fee on a monthly basis.

A reply will be much appreciated. Thanks!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
AffiloBlueprint is a one-off purchase.

We do give you a 1 month trial of Affilorama Premium when you purchase. If you don't cancel this within the month, we'll assume you want to keep it and you'll be billed $67/month for it. If you don't want it, you just need to email us with your receipt and we'll cancel it.

If you're a newbie, you'll find the step-by-step lessons in AffiloBlueprint the most helpful. It is more structured than anything in Premium, doesn't assume you know anything already, and doesn't leave anything out.

ndsylvain
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

Thank you for your prompt response. Your support team is excellent. GREAT PROGRAM!!!
jrse17
Trust:
Hello Aletta, is the new Affilojetpack available yet? :-)
What kinds of updates/changes will the new version include?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
@jrse17
Not just yet, but we're getting very close.

The changes include...

* 7 new niches
* Completely updated content for the old 11 niches
* A new interface
* A new website setup process (way more streamlined)
* New market research information and promotional ideas for each niche
* "Friendly" redirects are automatically created to the built-in affiliate products
* Your newsletters are automatically generated with your affiliate links inside them (instead of doing a find/replace)
* You can now automatically upload all your emails into Fluttermail (autoresponder) instead of copying/pasting 90+ emails.
* You get a huge list of keywords for each niche with keyword research data, to make it faster/easier to find keywords
* Instead of pre-written articles we now give you article research snippets ("content cheat sheets") which can be fleshed out into articles. I actually like these better because you don't have to worry about duplicate content, and they're flexible enough to work if you choose a sub-niche.
* We've added a new (optional) niche community feature, where you can let other AJP users who have unlocked that niche know that you're interested in working together to build links, JV, guest post, etc.
* There are videos with Aletta in them :)

We're currently letting some of our existing AJP members test the new version, so it's not long to go now.

jrse17
Trust:
Thanks so much for the reply and extra information :-) Is there a timeline yet? A few days/weeks? Really excited to promote the updated AJP to my list!
adam.kent
Trust:
The new Affilojetpack looks amazing! Do you have an estimate for the release?
Thanks a lot! :)

Zoe
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

This topic was started on Jan 20, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.