You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affiloblueprint And Affilojetpack Pricing

mark schaaf
Trust:

Affiloblueprint And Affilojetpack Pricing

I have been coming to this forum for a while and know Mark has a couple programs people can follow affiloblueprint and affilojetpack. I know that blueprint teaches you step by step how to do things and saw the webinar the other day on the jetpack which has most everything done for you but I think for people on here it would be a good thing for them to know a couple things and I will ask them.

In jetpack they have a news letter and auto responder set up already, in blueprint does it teach you how to set up and use what jetpack already had done for you and for pretty much everything. On the webinar Mark says he will explain everything he talks about once you join jetpack but does blueprint also explain everything that is in jetpack so people can do it all themselves if they want to.

It could also be a good idea if people had an easy way of finding out the difference in pricing between the two. I know blueprint has an original purchase price followed by a monthly charge but does Jetpack have the same set up.
Mark

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
In jetpack they have a news letter and auto responder set up already, in blueprint does it teach you how to set up and use what jetpack already had done for you and for pretty much everything.

Affiloblueprint shows you how to integrate your autoresponder to your opt-in form, upload your newseltter, etc. It covers everything to do with getting started on your newsletter series.

With Affilojetpack, it's different. The video lessons serve as guides instead of in-depth lessons like in Affiloblueprint. This is because much of the site building and newsletter setup is done in the background. Unless you decide to self-host your site, everything from site setup to uploading your newsletter sequence (if you choose Fluttermail), is done for you.

On the webinar Mark says he will explain everything he talks about once you join jetpack but does blueprint also explain everything that is in jetpack so people can do it all themselves if they want to.

Affiloblueprint does explain everything that you will see in Affilojetpack. If you have completed an Affiloblueprint site, then Affilojetpack will be a breeze for you. If you're just starting out, then you will be able to set your site up much quicker if you have Affilojetpack.

It could also be a good idea if people had an easy way of finding out the difference in pricing between the two. I know blueprint has an original purchase price followed by a monthly charge but does Jetpack have the same set up.

Affilojetpack does not come with Premium membership. It does include the 1 year hosting for 5 websites through Affilojetpack Lite Hosting. It also comes with Affilotheme. It is available for USD$997.

Affiloblueprint, on the other hand, comes with a free 30day trial to Premium membership which you can choose to cancel at any time. It comes with free hosting for 1 website through Affilotheme Hosting. It also includes Affilotheme (the Wordpress theme).

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
An important thing to note is that if you buy AffiloJetpack, you ALSO get AffiloBlueprint.

So not only is "everything done for you", but you can see all the "how" and "why" that gets explained in AffiloBlueprint.

AffiloBlueprint is designed to show you how to do everything from scratch. It shows you how to make all the stuff you get in AffiloJetpack, and you can certainly do it all without AffiloJetpack.

Where AffiloJetpack is really helpful is when you're not so good at writing the content yourself, or you're not an expert on your topic already, and you need to pay someone else to create your content.

If you need to hire someone to create content for you, you can end up spending $400 - $500 just on articles for your website. If you also need someone to create a 90-email newsletter sequence, then you're looking at around $2000.

If you're good at writing, and you know and love your topic... then all that goes out the window. Your costs won't be anywhere near that. In fact it may well cost you nothing at all. I can create websites on topics I know stuff about, and it doesn't cost me anything.

But if you need help with your content, the costs escalate very very quickly.

So that's where AffiloJetpack becomes extremely good value for money. You get all that content for FIVE websites, and it works out around $200 per website -- or less if you get the webinar pricing.

Plus there's the time factor: Creating the content for your site is gonna be one of the biggest time sinks in getting your site set up. With AffiloJetpack it is much much much faster. You could get five websites up online and making money in the same amount of time as it would take you to build one from scratch.

I think it is important to go through AffiloBlueprint and understand the process, and understand what you're actually doing and why. But if you want to start cranking things out and seeing results fast... AffiloJetpack is a great investment.

Regarding pricing.... as Cecille said, both AffiloBlueprint and AffiloJetpack are one-time purchases with lifetime access. There are NO month-to-month charges.

AffiloBlueprint does come with that one month trial of Premium, which will charge you $67 the next month unless you cancel it. All you have to do to cancel it is shoot us an email. You can still access AffiloBlueprint even if you cancel Premium.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

calvin.ywy
Trust:
"An important thing to note is that if you buy AffiloJetpack, you ALSO get AffiloBlueprint"

Do you mean AffiloBlueprint is free "provided" when you purchase AffiloJetPack?
$997 AffiloJetPack + Free AffiloBluePrint
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Do you mean AffiloBlueprint is free "provided" when you purchase AffiloJetPack?
$997 AffiloJetPack + Free AffiloBluePrint

Correct. You get it free when you purchase AffiloJetpack.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

calvin.ywy
Trust:
oh...in that case case, you really need to help me make a refund for my Affilobluprint!! Because i bought both at the same day.

i actually spoke to your customer support "Mary Tordecilla" before i made any purchased, i asked her?

"Hi, do you have any promotion for AffiloJetpack+AffiloBlurPrint, then she reply NO. I NEED TO BUY SEPARATELY"...

I remember seeing something like "JetPack+BluePrint"...before, which is why i asked. It really make me curious. That is why i decided to ask you again since i saw what you just wrote. Please help me do so.... is so expensive and unfair for me!!

I bought$ AffiloBluePrint $197.00 then AffiloJetPack $997.00
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Calvin,

I'm getting the wonderful Richelle to look into your account and see what's happened there. Can you please email support@affilorama.com with this info and they'll sort it out for you. (You can refer them to this thread for the full story if necessary.)

So long as you purchased AJP since we added the free Blueprint bonus (which has been for quite a while now, so I think you're fine) we shouldn't have any problem refunding your AffiloBlueprint purchase.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi again Calvin,

Just a quick update: It looks like you might have uncovered a little bug for us. It looks as though ABP wasn't added to your account when it should have been added automatically.

We're looking into it now to see why. It only seems to happen occasionally (to special people, obviously!). So it's a bit tricky.

In the meantime, we're refunding your ABP purchase for you, so you'll get an email to say that's all been done for you.

Sorry for the muddle up!

calvin.ywy
Trust:
Hi Aletta!!

Thanks you for your help, really appreciated it!!

Hope my ABP will be fix once it is refunded.
Site Admin
richelle
Trust:
Hi Calvin,

We have added your ABP to your account so there is no issue there. You can continue to access ABP. We just refunded you since it really is a FREE bonus when you purchase AJP.

Cheers!
Richelle

Affilorama Support Manager

See the long-term trends for your rankings, traffic, social activity, earnings and more. AffiloTools gives you beautiful graphs to show you the overall picture.Check it out today http://www.affilorama.com/tools

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
WOW. The price has certainly gone up since I joined but I can absolutely say it's well worth it. You really get taught from scratch how to do things, especially with affiloblueprint, which is my absolute favorite. I loved when Aletta was hosting it with Mark:) Mark puts out great stuff that always helps the members learn and grow.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

sunil
Trust:
richelle wrote:Hi Calvin,

We have added your ABP to your account so there is no issue there. You can continue to access ABP. We just refunded you since it really is a FREE bonus when you purchase AJP.

Cheers!

Richelle, in that case, can you also help check my account? I should be getting ABP for free too. I did not get it when I joined the AJP program.

Do you need any details of my account? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Sunil,

If you upgraded to AJP2 from AJP1, you do not automatically get AffiloBlueprint, but you should be able to purchase it for $47 from within the members area. I'll double-check that for you in the morning, but I believe that's the case.

sunil
Trust:
aletta wrote:Hey Sunil,

If you upgraded to AJP2 from AJP1, you do not automatically get AffiloBlueprint, but you should be able to purchase it for $47 from within the members area. I'll double-check that for you in the morning, but I believe that's the case.

Hi Aletta,

Sorry, I purchased AJP in around mid 2011. So is that AJP1? I didn't know there was AJP2. I only have 11 niches to unlock 5 of them.

In the recent webinar, Mark mentioned that there are 18 of them and a cheat sheet. So that's AJP2? I don't have any cheat sheet when I logged into my AJP account.

Ok. Hope you can clarify this soon and get back to me. Thanks for checking. :)
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Sunil,

We have just launched AJP2. You have AJP1, with 11 niches. The new version has 18 niches, as well as "content cheat sheets" instead of articles. AJP1 members can upgrade to AJP2 for $97, and this gives you one extra niche you can unlock. (So you can have 6 instead of 5). It also allows you to purchase AffiloBlueprint for $47.

You should have received an email about this back in June, but you might not have received it for some reason.

Here's the link where you can upgrade: http://www.affilorama.com/order/3046

And here's the content of the email you should have received:

WHAT'S NEW IN AJP2?

* 7 new highly profitable, evergreen niches to choose from. New niches are: Dating tips for women, Natural health, Survival, Hawaii travel, Spirituality & alternative beliefs, Pregnancy / fertility, Diet & nutrition.
* Updated content and affiliate products for the original 11 niches.
* A new super-streamlined website setup process.
* Uses the latest version of AffiloTheme.
* Your customised affiliate links are automatically inserted into the newsletter sequence (saves you having to edit 90+ emails).
* "Friendly" affiliate redirects automatically created on your website (saves you having to add them all manually).
* Automatically upload all your emails into Fluttermail (saves you from having to copy/paste your 90+ emails into your autoresponder). ** Note that this only works with Fluttermail, and an additional monthly subscription to Fluttermail is required.
* New comparison tool to show you which niches are easier, and why.
* New "niche analysis" section full of market research information, including: sub-niche ideas, authority blogs and forums in your niche and traffic strategies specific to each niche.
* New article research packs for each niche. Instead of pre-written articles, we now provide the ideas, structure and research. This allows you to choose your own keywords and angle, avoid duplicate content penalties, and get multiple articles out of one research document.
* A list of recommended writers for each niche, if you need help creating your content.
* A new (optional) Jetpack community for meeting other AffiloJetpack members who are working on the same niche. Use it to arrange mutually beneficial link exchanges, guest posting, JV partnerships or solo ads.

NEW: GET AFFILOBLUEPRINT FOR JUST $47 WHEN YOU UPGRADE

If you need step-by-step training for setting up your AffiloJetpack website and building traffic, you can now grab AffiloBlueprint for 75% off the normal price. ($47 for AJP2 members, normally $197.)
AffiloBlueprint is our most detailed step-by-step training option, and it's perfect for using alongside AffiloJetpack. AffiloJetpack gives you everything you need, and AffiloBlueprint shows you how to put it into action!

It is up-to-date with the latest strategies and goes into a lot more detail than the old AffiloJetpack training. We strongly recommend that you grab AffiloBlueprint if you don't have it already.

Once you upgrade to AffiloJetpack 2.0 you can grab AffiloBlueprint for just $47 from inside the members' area.

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR AJP1 WEBSITES WHEN YOU UPGRADE?

If you already have niches unlocked and websites built through AffiloJetpack, you can choose to only update the content for that niche. Your existing website will not be affected.

Alternatively you can choose to completely erase your existing website and start from scratch using all the new features of AffiloJetpack.

READY TO UPGRADE? HERE'S HOW

* Make sure you're logged into your Affilorama account
* Visit the upgrade checkout page
* Click "Secure checkout" to proceed to Clickbank
* Proceed through payment. The $97 upgrade is a one-time payment, and your free bonus niche will be added to your account on completion.
* You will be taken to an upgrade page where you can choose to perform either a "content only" upgrade, or a "complete" upgrade on your existing unlocked niches and any websites you have hosted with us.

There is a FAQ down the bottom of this upgrade page which should answer any questions you have about this process. If you have any other questions at this stage, please let us know.

If you do have questions, you can safely exit the upgrade page. No changes will be made to any of your websites until you submit the upgrade page.

Once you've completed the upgrade, you'll be taken to the dashboard, where there is an introduction video that will show you what's new in AJP2.

sunil
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

Thanks for the very detailed reply to my earlier query. Really appreciate it! Really some incredibly 'Done for you' crazy stuff in here! I really would love to upgrade to AJP2. Before that, I've still got a handful of questions. Hope you can enlighten me on that.

1. How much is the hosting fee after 1 year?

2. Can I use the studiopress theme should I decide to host my site on your server?

I used the affilo theme before and it looked neat and clean. The only problem
was whenever there were updates for this theme, my personalised settings go
back to its default again. That's because the affilo theme is a child theme.

I also had difficulty handling the side bar menus and there were some bugs in it back then. Does this issue still persists with the affilo theme?

Do you have any sample site designs to showcase the new affilo theme?

Thank You!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Sunil,

The version of AffiloTheme in AJP2 is different from the one you had in AJP1. It has core files (which get updated) and child themes (which do not get updated, and which you can therefore modify without fear of them getting nuked.)

We were unable to offer AJP1 members the newest version of AffiloTheme because the AJP1 infrastructure would not support it. But it's been upgraded for the new version.

You are, however, very welcome to use your own theme on the AJP2 hosting. You can also self-host your website if you already have your own hosting provider. There are just a few features from AffiloTheme that might not be available in your own theme (such as easy redirect management) but you can probably find a plugin for that.

Hosting after one year is $47/year, I believe, but I'd have to check that out for you. We don't make money on hosting, it's just for your convenience, so the price is pretty standard.

We do not have a gallery of AffiloTheme sites. You can take a look at my dummy testing site at www.jellodating.com (dating tips for jello lovers!). I've customized the header image but otherwise it's pretty standard Peak child theme.

http://www.yougalore.com/ is another testing site that uses the Avenue child theme, I think. Also with it's factory settings. (No header image yet.)

http://www.rottenhound.com is another Peak child theme (it's my favourite), but I made a header image using the built-in header creator tool in AffiloTheme.

sunil
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

I've just upgraded to AJP2! I'm looking through the new dashboard. Pretty exciting.

But I'm sure I've probably got a lot more questions to ask. Is there a pdf download for each featured videos in AffiloBlueprint?

Btw, I don't intend to use fluttermail for now as I have Getresponse account. Is it ok to use this instead? No doubt I know I have to insert the email series manually.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Sunil, great to have you on board!

There are PDFs for every lesson in AffiloBlueprint. They're right underneath each video where it says "Notes".

You can certainly use GetResponse, but yes, you will need to manually insert the emails.

Now I want to see you actually build a site :)

sunil
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

Sorry, to bother you here again. I'm not sure whether I need to start a new topic or just save it and post some questions here regarding affiloblueprint and jetpack programs.

I'm going through the affiloblueprint now. Do I need to have a niche in my mind before embarking on to this program?

Besides, since the jetpack contains the done for you research with keyword intacts, I don't really need to do any keyword research here isn't it? I'm a bit confused as I keep reading through the forums and the difficulties newbies are going through with starting up their websites.

Aletta, do you have a personal email? I would like to post some sensitive questions to you and hope to get some insights before unlocking a niche and creating a website.

Thank You!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Sunil,

You should start a new topic for this. But for the record, you can skip a lot of the homework in AffiloBlueprint because it's all already done for you in AffiloJetpack. It's still a good idea to know how it's done, but you don't actually have to do it.

AJP doesn't come with keyword research done for you, exactly. It comes with a huge amount of keywords already run through the machine, and it's a place you can get some ideas for keywords. But you should still know how to do your own keyword research because that list might be missing important keywords for whatever angle you decide to pursue.

We actually have a messaging feature here on Affilorama but it seems like the button has disappeared from people's profile pages. If you go to http://www.affilorama.com/members/inbox , click "compose" and write my username (aletta) into the "to" box, it'll send me a private message.

sunil
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

Thanks! I managed to send you a private message! I've to keep it private for now as I'm in the initial stage of niche and keyword research. Kinda stuck in here.

Should I become successful, I would love to share my experience here in the forum and help out others too!

It's a great feeling when someone thanks you after you manage to solve a problem for them. :)

This topic was started on Sep 11, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.