You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

A Blueprint or a Jetpack?

cronus
Trust:

A Blueprint or a Jetpack?

Hey all,

I'm new to all of this affiliate marketing, and I've researched and researched, looked here there and everywhere at everything that is out there. Of all the programs I've looked at, this is the one I keep coming back to and I've decided that I'm going to buy one of the programs on Affilorama. The question is, which one? I have enough money to buy Blueprint today, but I'm really wanting to get my hands on Jetpack because A) it's up to date and using the current tactics, and B) it's virtually turnkey. The problem is I don't know that I can afford it. From what I'm seeing, Jetpack is geared towards getting those first sales quick, but Blueprint takes a bit longer.

Now a little about me, I work at a job where I work 8-5 four days a week and then get off at noon on Fridays. When I leave, my work stops there so I have optimum time to spend on making money. I guess what I need to know is what's the mean time for turnarounds with Blueprint. How long is it taking for people that are using it to actually start making say, at least $100 a month? I mean, I trust it enough to know that it makes money, but if Jetpack is going to get me a faster return I'd be willing to hold out for it assuming I'll be able to get my hands on it.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the thing is jetpack is only available right now for week. it will be several months before it becomes available again. honestly if your money is that tight, i recommend getting the AB course for now.

Everyone is different, and we cannot say how well you will comprehend or implement the program. I have seen people take 6-8 months to make any consistent money on their sites, and I have seen others making 400-500/month within 12 weeks.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

sonitin
Trust:
From the look of things, you might wait till JetPack is actually released and read those first few reviews on the forum. If you can buy it now then do it else stick with AB
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

mattyk72
Trust:
Hi Guys

Well, tomorrow is nearly here and the AJP launch has got me as excited as ever. The one nagging doubt in the back of my mind though, is how much is it going to cost. Not because I think it won't be worth it, the exact opposite in fact, there's so much great stuff going into it that I'm just worried I won't be able to afford it - and I really want it!

I've seen how much AB is, so it stands to reason that it will be a lot more than that, but it's also being pitched at newbies, who might not be able to make, or be comfortable with, a big investment.

Is there any guide as to what the initial cost might be - so I can figure out which body part I need to sell? :-)

Matt
PremiumMember
weston
Trust:
Hiya, Matt:

AJP will be US $497.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I believe that they will have a payment plan for those that cannot afford it all in one lump sum. Mark knows the sate of the economy, and tries to make his training accessible to anyone who really needs it. I am not sure that they will, but I know Marks commitment to helping people, and it would make sense that he would.

mattyk72
Trust:
Sounds like it's worth every penny to me, and news of a payment plan is great news!

Thanks
cronus
Trust:
I looked into it a bit more and then I asked myself, "Do I want someone to do everything for me, or do I want to learn it in depth then take it and run with it." You can guess which one I chose. Don't get me wrong, the Jetpack is going to be awesome, but for me AB is more appealing, I purchased it last night and watched all four videos and have several ideas for how I can approach this. For once I'm actually glad I spent money as tight as I am. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how I'm doing.

Robert
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Congratulations. i understand. I am glad that I did the work myself too. I learned so much, and now i have a lucrative service on top of my affiliate sites that i never would have started without writing all those articles for AB.

cronus
Trust:
I hope to see some of the reviews on Jetpack for those that bought it today. And for those that didn't, I have to say that you should seriously consider AB. Just the first two weeks worth of videos opened my mind to ideas I'd never even thought of. I've found a niche, one that I am an absolute nerd in by the way, that is pretty profitable and I have a good list of keywords developed for it. I just need to finish my keyword analysis and then on to the writing.

Don't let writing scare you, it can be done. I use to hate doing it until I finally found my written "language" It can be done, it just takes determination and a little creativity.

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.