You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

5 dollar .com, .net, .org domains

faradina
Trust:

5 dollar .com, .net, .org domains

I found this for you guys who are looking to save a little on domain registration:

http://www.netfirms.com/domain-names/domain-deal/

and it's valid till 31 October 2010.

Remember, though, that I found this only by surfing the net and my posting it here does NOT mean that Affilorama is recommending it.

And I have no personal experience with netfirms yet so I can not make any statement for or against their service. I simply wanted you to know that there is such a deal available.

Caveat emptor (let the buyer beware)
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Just make sure you research the site first before signing up. Sometimes you actually save a lot more just by signing up with well-known companies.

My sister registered a domain with a site that offered .com domains at a price lower than most. Additional charges were added to her initial order and she kept getting charged until she cancelled her card. Support was terrible if at all. Oh well, sometimes we learn the hard way.
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
@Fara, you should have posted this 2 days ago! LoL. I just registered a domain the other day for $10 and I could have registered it for 2 years with that Netfirms promo. :)

@Ampie: The safest way (that I know of) to pay online is through Paypal. With Paypal you can be sure that your credit card information is safe and will not be revealed to the merchant.You can also track and cancel any recurring payments in an instant directly on your Paypal account.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
Sorry, Mike, I came across it only moments before I posted it here.

But I'll keep my eyes open for any such promos and similar offers and will post it on the forum the moment I come across anything that looks good.

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.