Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Professional eBook Narration & Voice Overs - $39 promo!!

yowza1
Trust:

Professional eBook Narration & Voice Overs - $39 promo!!

Hello fellow Affilo members:

Are you looking for someone to professionally narrate your ebook so you can offer both text and audio versions? Audio ebooks convert very as a stand-alone product or as a free bonus.

I'm also available to voice track your YouTube videos, slide show presentations, training manuals and as a general website voice/announcer.

Price: varied (depending on the project)

I'm currently running a Website Launch Special!!

Time frame: 7 days

Paypal Address: DETAILS TO COME

Description:
With over 22 years experience in radio/TV journalism, audio/video production, commercial voice overs, and copy writing, I can put that "professional touch" on all your recording needs.

Please visit http://www.netvoicepro.com for ordering information and narration samples.

http://www.netVoicePro.com

I look forward to working with you! :)

Mike Schell (Yowza1)

Please post any questions here or email to: info@netvoicepro.com
Last edited by yowza1 on 20 Mar 11 8:27 am, edited 23 times in total.

For all you audio recording needs (ebooks, YouTube, slide shows, etc.) : www.netvoicepro.com
Tune-up Your Golf Swing at: www.swingforpar.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Mike did one of my AJP ebooks in the Dating niche, and he did an awesome job. I really recommend it to anyone wanting to step outside of the box and make something unique to add to your pages.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

yowza1
Trust:
Hey James,

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Let's do more!
For all you audio recording needs (ebooks, YouTube, slide shows, etc.) : www.netvoicepro.com
Tune-up Your Golf Swing at: www.swingforpar.com

This topic was started on Mar 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.