Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Affiloblueprint Website for Sale!

rudolf55
Trust:

Affiloblueprint Website for Sale!

Hi all!

I've had this website for some time but never really put it to 'work'. The site is complete and fully prepared following Affiloblueprint (the course that teaches you how to make money off article websites).

The website itself is in the remove adware/spyware niche, and contains 30 unique articles each with around 600 words - making a total of 18000 words! All the articles are also SEO-optimized.

The website is not online but here's a preview of how it looks;

http://mediaconceptfactory.com/images/AdwareAssassin.jpg

As you can see, the website is simple in design and easy to browse, and currently promoting the 'NoAdware' program which pays 75% commission on all sales! Simply register with Clickbank (if you haven't already) and fill in your hoplink.

So in total you get:

+ 30 SEO'd articles each around 600 words => Written by a professional Elancer for $300!
+ Website with design
+ Banner & advertisement graphics
+ Super simple script to cloak your affiliate link
+ My support until you get the site online and running + I will help you create a new header displaying your domain name

The website is super easy to install. Simply upload the files to your host and you're done.

I don't have an asking price but I promise you I'm not asking much. PM me with your bid or reply here!
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Does it include the domain name? The screenshot indicates that the domain name of your AffiloBlueprint site is "adwareassassin.com". It appears though that this domain is not yet registered, or most likely, it was registered before but is now expired/deleted. The domain is now available for registration. I strongly suggest that you register the domain name as soon as possible before anyone else does. Otherwise, you or the buyer will have to modify its design and content to fit the new domain name.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

rudolf55
Trust:
I will modify the header and url on the pages for whoever buys the website, so no worries there. It's much easier for someone to register a domain name himself as well, so there are no problems and sometimes extra costs with domain transfer.

This topic was started on Oct 30, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.