Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

>>> Affiloblueprint Website for Sale <<

alphazulu
Trust:

>>> Affiloblueprint Website for Sale <<

Hi All,

I am in the process of selling one of my Affiloblueprint sites in the Sports/basketball niche. The reason I am selling is that I just don't have the time to maintain it as I have moved onto other projects.

Please send me a PM where I will provide URL of website for sale.

The site has been built following Affiloblueprint rules. It is search engine optimised and all pages have at least an A rating when analysed with Traffic Travis.

The content is unique and produced by native english writers. It contains around 31 articles. A number of those articles are product review articles with the remainder targeting keyphrases within the niche.

This site was launched in February 2010. It receives on average 200 unique visitors and 1100 page views per month. It has made approximately $350 in commissions since launch with minimal traffic generation work done. I am positive that with some renewed traffic getting effort the site will flourish again.

In addition the site offers a free mini course and has a small subscriber base of around 66 people. I use Aweber to maintain the list and send out the mini course.

It is built on the wordpress platform using an the Affiloblueprint theme.

Here is what I am offering:

- Great domain name (aged 3 years) within the niche ($50 value)
- Bespoke banners/graphics ($50 vaue)
- 31 unique quality articles ($360 value)
- 6 Part Mini Court for use in autoresponder ($72 value)
- I will provide unlimited technical support in migrating the domain name and website to its new location ($250 value)
- If you have Aweber I will provide support in integrating the optin forms into your account ($100 value)

In Summary you will be getting an Affiloblueprint ready site that just needs traffic generation focus. The time intensive effort of researching the niche, researching keywords, finding a writer, outsourcing the content, building the website, and optimising the site structure with best SEO practices has all been done for you.

Asking Price: $495 USD

Paypal accepted but don't mind using escrow.com which makes sure either party gets what they want. In this case the website and money.

You can also PM me if you've got any additional questions.
Free Internet Marketing Tips - Click Below
http://www.internetmarketingsuccesstips.co.uk/

sadecentpoint
Trust:
Could you please post your website URL here please?
Last edited by cecille.l on 05 Dec 13 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted unnecessary characters

This topic was started on Aug 03, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.