Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Sponsored posts

nechoooepev
Trust:

Sponsored posts

I am planning to buy sponsored posts on Kallisto.io to get high authority backlinks. I am just wondering how long do backlinks take to show effect?
thotoosron
Trust:
I also bought guest posts on Kallisto and I get quality backlinks there. I noticed my ranking gone up after 10 weeks. Though it may be different from others. But, that's how long my backlinks take to show effect.
robertcoble
Trust:
Sponsored posts are social media posts in which an influencer or celebrity highlights a brand or product that they have been paid to promote. As well as a terrific way to ensure your news reaches as many people as possible.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

reciypjy
Trust:
I also bought niche edits on Kallisto.io and I noticed the improvement of my ranking in the 5th week after I bought the links.
butlerchristina88
Trust:
A backlink will oftentimes start to impact rankings around 10 weeks after the link is created.
kathrynsimmons20
Trust:
I also bought niche edits on Kallisto.io and I noticed my backlinks started to impact in the 8th week since I bought them. 
emilyrogers62
Trust:
My backlinks from Kallisto.io started to impact on the 10th week after I purchase it.
joyceevans28
Trust:
I also bought sponsored posts on Kallisto and it took 11 weeks before the backlinks improved my traffic. 
tandaezeekdv
Trust:
I am planning to buy sponsored posts too on Kallisto. Your post is really helpful. I also have the same question as you.
theauslayrixq
Trust:
emilyrogers62 wrote:My backlinks from Kallisto.io started to impact on the 10th week after I purchase it.

Hi there, do you sell on Kallisto?
herouvcptf
Trust:
The backlinks I bought from Kallisto took more than 2 months before they impacted my ranking.
dateewfxc
Trust:
If it guests blogging links, then it might take a while. But if it's niche edits, then you might see the impact sooner.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
The links I purchased from Kallisto took more than 10 weeks to show results. But at least I get quality backlinks, so the wait is worth it.
louiseking23
Trust:
My guest posts links from Kallisto show results after 9 weeks.
christinelopez92
Trust:
I purchased sponsored posts on Kallisto.io too, and it took 11 weeks to show results.
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
christinelopez92 wrote:I purchased sponsored posts on Kallisto.io too, and it took 11 weeks to show results.

If you want your backlinks to reflect immediately, try the niche editing links on Kallisto. The results are almost instantaneous because the links are placed to existing articles that are already indexed by search engines.
thotashaeuhk
Trust:
My friend purchased sponsored posts too on Kallisto. He said it took 10 weeks to show results. 
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
The links I bought from Kallisto took 12 weeks to show results.
soleseriouss
Trust:
As soon as the backlink is indexed, it will start its work!
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

smudepcqkyi
Trust:
My backlinks from Kallisto show results immediately because they are niche edit links. I am not sure how long for the sponsored post though.
smartscraper
Trust:
And recently, lot of people facing the indexing issue in Google.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

soleseriouss
Trust:
Check if the links are do-follow or no-follow from the site you're planning to buy sponsored posts!

tasuyknq
Trust:
Mine is from Kallisto too and it took almost 8 weeks to show results.
soleseriouss
Trust:
8 weeks to show results, don't you think it's too long?

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.