Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

We've Launched an Affiliate Program at Coopling

coopling
Trust:

We've Launched an Affiliate Program at Coopling

Coopling.com provides a monthly service to its members to help them increase sales. Now you can increase your revenues too with Coopling and create a monthly revenue stream.

To learn more about the program, you can visit us at http://www.coopling.com/affiliate.

We pay out from the first month's billing - 20% for your direct referrals and 10% if you bring in additional affiliates and they refer members to Coopling. Pretty simple.

We look forward to your joining the program and our successes.
kjmdirect
Trust:
How many companies are in your network? I can't tell how successful your program is from your site but I am interested in taking a look at it for my business.
coopling
Trust:
Thank you for your interest in Coopling. We spent our initial time growing the consultant network, which we knew would be the draw for companies. While both numbers continue to grow steadily, the number of companies is much less. However, the feedback we've received is great and we are working on more ways to help the companies stay in front of the consultants.

We had a poll of the consultants on what they want to be called. Right now Cooplers is in the lead. What do you think?

This topic was started on Aug 03, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.