Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

PPC/Clickbank Hybrid Site???

emumbert1
Trust:

PPC/Clickbank Hybrid Site???

Is anyone doing much with combining Clickbank products with Adsense. I've been trying it on several my sites that I can use to experiment with. I try to use my index page as a Clickbank landing page. Then, whenever I write an article for a post on the site, I monetize it with Adsense. For instance I have a site with about 10 articles. Three of those, including the home page are used as landing pages for Clickbank and have affiliate graphics, affiliate product script, graphic guarantees, etc. In other words, it looks very similar to the affiliate product landing page, but with a "Click Here to go Directly" to affiliate site. No Adsense on those pages. The other seven pages are monetized with Adsense. It's too early to tell, but I don't want to waste a lot of time on it, if someone else has tried it and had a bad experience.
My name is Steve Benedict and I believe that I can help you change your life! Dieting can be a vicious cycle, and I'm here to help you break it. I've learned a lot and I want to pass it on to you. If you're "just curious"...or "very serious", join me at http://www.safeweightlosssystems.com/

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Steve,
Everyone has a different opinion on this..
Some people have both and others have either adsense or affiliate links and banners.
The thinking behind this is, why would you put adsense on a site and earn a few cents and at the same time taking them away from your site, as apposed to them just clicking on a banner and earning $20 or so.
Personally, I either have one or the other.
You can also try the banner ads or links out first and if the site fails to earn for you, then you can make it an adsense site.

Test, Test and Test.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

emumbert1
Trust:
Thanks Troy. Your remarks are what my gut is telling me. Keep in mind though, that I have websites for my affiliate products...not just a lens. If I have a dozen post on the site, but push my article marketing and back links to my click bank landing pages, I need something to put on the other pages, as their subjects may not be directly related to my click bank product. I guess I just answered my own question. Get more click bank products that relate to each article, so I can monetize each article with hoplinks.

See, you helped me think it through.

Thanks,
My name is Steve Benedict and I believe that I can help you change your life! Dieting can be a vicious cycle, and I'm here to help you break it. I've learned a lot and I want to pass it on to you. If you're "just curious"...or "very serious", join me at http://www.safeweightlosssystems.com/

This topic was started on Mar 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.