Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

PLR Article Pro

barry56
Trust:

PLR Article Pro

Hello,

My first post so hopefully I am doing this correctly and in the proper category. I just purchased a product called PLR Article Pro which turns PLR articles into html pages that you can upload to a website. Part of the package contains ready made website graphic headers. Problem is I cannot figure out how to edit them to put my own information into the header. For example the header has info already typed in such as "put your website here" and "add your domain name here", but how do I access the header to change this generic information into what I want to have on the header about my website. I tried doing this using Kompozer and the header just flashes for a second on the screen when I load it and then disappears. Also tried to load the header graphic into MS Paint and it just made a big mess of it. Stumped!!! :(

Have been waiting days and days for help from PLR Article Pro customer support and still nothing. So I cannot even try the product out! Does anyone know how I would go about changing the header information?

Many thanks!

Barry56
smurray
Trust:
Hi Barry56,
More then likely the graphics/images you are trying to edit are Photoshop PSD files. Try http://pixlr.com/editor/
It's free and nothing to download, you can edit right from your browser.

Hope this helps,
smurray

This topic was started on Feb 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.