Affilorama Birthday
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

New Ad Network - Prosperent

nick00
Trust:

New Ad Network - Prosperent

Hi everyone - I think this will be of great value to the affiliorama community.

There is a new ad network on the scene called Prosperent. I have recently signed up and I'm looking forward to displaying prosperent ads on my sites. There has been the odd comment on the forum about it but I thought a new threat would be appropriate to get the word out.

You can check them out here: http://prosperent.com/ref/216212 yes its my affiliate code muchas gracias if you use it :)

Briefly here is how prosperent works:

- prosperent have millions of high converting products in their database
- It is kind of like adsense in that the products are displayed automatically but prosperent uses the SERP referal instead of the page content
- they have developed their own search engine backend to acheive this
- easy to use, just place prosperent ad code on your site
- for more advanced developers, the API is there for you to use how you like
- there is a fall-back option to display adsense etc if the product is not found in the database

I know several affiliates who have increased their ROI when switching to prosperent from adsense and they pay every month. I've private messsged the owner Brian several times and he's always happy to help out.

In case you wondering, no I don't have anything to do with the prosperent business, I just think this will be good for the affiliorama folks :)

Regards

Nick
faradina
Trust:
I really like it when affiliates say upfront that it is an affiliate link that they are posting on this forum. I am more likely to click on the link in such a case.

Thanks, Nick, for sharing this information. I'll have a look-see as soon as I can.
nick00
Trust:
Thanks Faradina - I'm the same, I have no problem with clicking on someones affiliate link if they are upfront and appreciative.
I hope you find the Prosperent info useful :)

This topic was started on Jul 03, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.