Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Marketing Resale Rights

PremiumMember
kcroghan
Trust:

Marketing Resale Rights

Hi Everyone,

I have Master resale rights to a number of products and I was thinking that there must be some sites were I can advertise the resale rights for these programs for sale, but most of the sites I found are affiliate marketers who have their own resale rights products and they are selling them. Are there eBay type sites where you can list and sell resale rights to various products?

For those of you who have sold resale rights to various products what are the most successful methods you have discovered?

Thanks!

Cheers, Kate
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I usually use them as bonuses, Otherwise, most of the resale rights stuff comes with a sales page, just set it up, with paypal to handle payments. I put an opt in form, then send then, they redirect to paypal tofinish payment. after finishing paypal they redirect to a thank you / OTO download page where I offer them another product, or a special bonus if they buy an aff product. also remind them to confirm their email address on that page.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jadams
Trust:
The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.
It’s perfect thought from my side.

Resale Rights Products

Resale Rights Products

This topic was started on Mar 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.