Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Had a successful campaign but site was slapped by Google

mack45
Trust:

Had a successful campaign but site was slapped by Google

Hi I am not sure if this the right forum but I am having sales on one web site from a big campaign with 26 hubs and squidoos and 15 3step ads . But the odd thing is my website is not on google as it was banned, for a good reason. I made a mistake and used an article submitter and submitted a 1000 articles a day.
That's one article spun a 1000 times a day for a week. So I had it coming but I did not know that was what the submitter would do. I was not sure what the # box was for and thought it was an over all submit limit. This was a hard lesson learned early. The great part is that I learned the value of squidoos and Hub pages because all my traffic comes from there. The surprise is that it converts at close to ten % .
This is not a clickbank product and I only make five % profit on the commission. What a way to learn. What I would like to know is ,is this a good rate of conversion or average or what. This month I have had 27 clicks and two sales.

I have rebuilt the campaign with a new web site and kept the old one just to see what happens. Does anyone have any experience with this will this work to get the new site ranked with article marketing. I am thinking I should tread carefully around google but do not know and have know way to figure what is the best way to proceed.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Mack,
A 1% conversion rate is good... but 2% is great. 3% is even better.

So I would say that 27 clicks and 2 sales is good, or 7%.
Having said that, 27 clicks is nothing to base tests on.
Look at your figures when you get 500 or even 1000 clicks.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

mack45
Trust:
I have been watching this site for three months and the sales rate is still 7% or better. I am just not stopping doing the bootcamp to redo a campaign that only pays 5% sales commision. The one thing I do different that I know is the site colors and format. I bought a short course on Google adsence and the guy said this was the format that he uses and has tested for over 2 years he said the colour and placement and every thing he does on the page has a meaning. Does this mean I got my thirty dollars worth.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Jan 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.