Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Feedback on SFI Or WS

daniel9
Trust:

Feedback on SFI Or WS

Is anyone familiar with SFI or WS? If yes, what do you think of them. I've joined both and I'm wondering what others think about them. I could also use some tips on advertising both. I'm fairly new to all of this and will accept all the help I can get.

I hope this post is ok here. I'm not posting links because although I'd love to be your sponsor, I'd much rather learn how to sponsor good affiliates who will want to build a successful online business. So far, everyone I've sponsored has quit after a short time.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Daniel,

Yes, it's ok to post about feedback on an affiliate program here. I had to separate your post from the thread you posted it on so that other members can see your post.

I'm sorry, I have not tried SFI or WS so I can't give you feedback but we do have a lot of members, some of which may have tried those programs.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

daniel9
Trust:
Ok that sounds good. Now I just need to get some opinions and hopefully some tips on advertising.

Anyone?

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.