Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

CPA Email Submits

nikkol1
Trust:

CPA Email Submits

I am a CPA marketer. What happens when someone enters their email, but doesn't complete the offers for the advertiser? Do I still receive a commission or not? Thanks!
les
Trust:
The short answer is yes. As long as you followed to a 'T' the vendors prescribed method(s) for promoting the offer and your promotion(s) are all above board; Then you will be paid. Once the prospect submits their email address you get paid. It doesn't matter if they don't go any further with the vendor. Note: It is common practice for vendors /CPA networks, to hold back on crediting conversions to your affiliate account for a couple days, if you are a new affiliate or you have not promoted an offer for that particular vendor before. This gives the vendor a chance to check the quality of your leads and promotion methods. ie. ( you are sending an inordinate amount of dead leads to an offer) the vendor may refuse to pay, because the traffic you are sending does not meet their expected conversion rate and they will want to know why. They would normally ask you to stop sending traffic to their offer. However; If you are keeping up your end of the deal... It may take a few days but you will get paid and from that point on your conversions will be credited almost in real time. I hope this windy reply has answered your question to your satisfaction.
nikkol1
Trust:
Les-thank you, thank you for your lengthy reply. It makes me feel more confident!!

This topic was started on Sep 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.