Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Competition for CJ - Google's Affiliate Network?

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:

Competition for CJ - Google's Affiliate Network?

Have you head about Google's plans to launch an affiliate network? The tag line for the article is, "Is Google building a ValueClick killer?". It may not be so good for CJ but it should be great for us. Here is the link if you want to read the article:

http://revenews.com/samharrelson/2006/06/google_launches_affiliate_netw.html

John T
optimistic
Trust:
Hello Everyone, While seaching for products to sell or advertise through Affilorama I find many of them to be with CJ. When I want to sign up I cannot complete the application because I do not have a web site.

I am just starting out and am doing a few Google Adwords campains.

I guess my question is do I have to have a web site to sign up for CJ.?
I sent a "Ticket" in (two days ago) to ask them about but haven't heard anything.
PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hi Optimistic,

On the CJ enrollment form under "Site Information" is asks you for a Web site or newsletter name. Where is asks for a Web site URL, it says “not required for news letters"

So you could just make up a name of a news letter for now, something like "Optimistic Marketing News" or something. I'd also make up some brief description of what you news letter is about although I'm not sure that is really necessary.

This should get you in and you can change this or add sites to your profile later.

John T