Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Clickbank in the Philippines

mtscasas
Trust:

Clickbank in the Philippines

Hi,

I need a little help understanding how Clickbank works, particularly in the Philippines, so it would help if a Filipino could answer this please?... I just bought Affilojetpack without taking a look at Clickbank first, thinking that since most online merchants accept PayPal, an online giant like Clickbank can send money through PayPal too.

1. How do they pay to the Philippines? Do they really mail checks, and knowing our postal service, DO THE CHECKS EVEN ARRIVE AT ALL?

2. Which of my personal account details will be displayed to purchasing customers?

Thank you!
Jomie Casas

faradina
Trust:
Clickbank sends checks to the Philippines and you can deposit it into your account. They do not pay through paypal. Yes, the checks do arrive, in my personal experience :)

Only your clickbank id will be visible to the customers, on the clickbank order and in some cases in the address bar after they have clicked on your affiliate link.
mtscasas
Trust:
Thanks Fara!
Jomie Casas

This topic was started on Mar 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.