Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Aggregate Affiliate Networks

essexboyracer
Trust:

Aggregate Affiliate Networks

Is there a service out there that pulls in to one place all of the different affiliate network stats someone may have joined up to?

I only ask as I have about 6/7 different logins to check stats each day, if I could login to one place and see the stats all in one place would be great
chettvq24
Trust:
One possibility is skimlinks. They do take a small share of your affiliate commission as is my understanding, but in return you get access to many merchants in one place. I can not give you details as I don't use them but I hear good things about them.

Do you have roboform or somthing - with roboform it stores your password and with 2 clicks it will automatically login for you - great time saver.
essexboyracer
Trust:
I dont think skimlinks is what I am after, but I understand your thinking - sign up and get access to loads of programs, rather than going to different networks.

I have a password app so thats no worry. I wondered if there was something on the market/a standard that networks adhere to for giving access to stats

EDIT: Oops... just found one, http://www.affjet.com/

This topic was started on Sep 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.