Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Programs that Aren't Rated...

jmwayne
Trust:

Affiliate Programs that Aren't Rated...

Has anyone had experience promoting affiliate programs that aren't rated anywhere? They're related to your niche, they have a following and are established, but as a newbie i'm a little scared to engage them without using more trackable results (gravity, etc).

Do I stick with ClickBank rated affiliates, THEN venture out? Do I combine both to see what happens?

Any advice is appreciated!

Lee
jpastorizo
Trust:
Lee,

A lot of gurus will tell you that competition is good because the market has been tested to have a demand. This is where the money is. So follow the money! However, that is not to say that you cannot or should not promote other products that are not rated just like you explained. If the product is new then it will definitely wont have any rating yet, even if it is a very good product. Time will tell whether the product is really good - because the market/customers are the ones who determine how good a product is.

I would suggest that you promote the ones that have a gravity of above 30 and have a commission % of 75% and a minimum of $17 pay per sale just like what Mark teaches. When you get the hang of it you can always test untested products.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

sonitin
Trust:
Do I combine both to see what happens?

Truth is revealed by testing :)

Test it my friend. Remember one good (unrated) offer can bring you way more money with very little competition than most of those highly competitive products.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on May 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.