Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate program

nigel3
Trust:

Affiliate program

Hi
My name is Nigel Robinson. I live in Scotland, UK.
I am new to affiliate marketing, but have been introduced to a program that is averaging me £45 sterling every day at the moment and this is growing. I put in £2k myself, but you can start with way less if you'd like
I would be delighted to show anyone who is interested what I am doing and am also happy to talk on the phone or skype if you're not in the UK.
The company involved are American based and have been around for almost 15 years.
I did a lot of research on this one (6 weeks) as I am a natural born skeptic, but I'm happy to be as transparent as I possibly can be.
Send me a message and I look forward to speaking to you.
Kind regards
Nigel Robinson
jdinflatables1957
Trust:
Inflatable advertising for costumes offer wide range of top quality products which fit any business need.We have the best customer service team in the industry.We offer affordable pricing to compliment your advertising campaign.
http://www.jdinflatable.com
davita131
Trust:
nigel3 wrote:Hi
My name is Nigel Robinson. I live in Scotland, UK.
I am new to affiliate marketing, but have been introduced to a program that is averaging me £45 sterling every day at the moment and this is growing. I put in £2k myself, but you can start with way less if you'd like
I would be delighted to show anyone who is interested what I am doing and am also happy to talk on the phone or skype if you're not in the UK.
The company involved are American based and have been around for almost 15 years.
I did a lot of research on this one (6 weeks) as I am a natural born skeptic, but I'm happy to be as transparent as I possibly can be.
Send me a message and I look forward to speaking to you.
Kind regards
Nigel Robinson

:)

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.