Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Marketing an Existing Website

PremiumMember
snowgoose
Trust:

Affiliate Marketing an Existing Website

Hi to all, I have an existing tutorials website with over 120 different pages with the index page ranking in the top 4 of Google MSN or Yahoo for a variety of different keywords. All the individual tutorial pages are SEO optimized using Traffic Travis and also rank well for each individual page keyword. Each page has Google Adsense but I am interested in expanding the site to include Afilliate Marketing posibilities. As a member of this site I have listened, read and are impressed by Mark Lings presentations and lessons. AffiloBluePrint is aimed mainly at begineers (newbies) and while I think it is a very good course, is there another option for affiliate marketing based around an existing and established website.

Regards
Snowgoose
PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Goose this is Mavrick,

Dont take this the wrong way, but if you are looking to get into affiliate marketing you are a newbie in some respects. Though one of the main focuses of the blueprint is to get picked up by the search engines and ranking, which you are already doing, Congrats by the way no small task. If you are not monetizing to affiliate programs I think you will find the "newbie" course enlightening and helpful with your endeavors.

I myself am not a IM newbie but when it came to some of the stuff Mark teaches I was as green as grass.

Best of Luck with all of your Online Endeavors

Whistler

This topic was started on May 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.