Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Adsense placement / coloring within their guidelines?

chino327k
Trust:

Adsense placement / coloring within their guidelines?

Hello can someone please tell me if my adsense placement/coloring is within their guidlines. Thank you guys very much.
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
In terms of being within Google's guidelines... I think your Adsense is fine. They're not going to come out and say "Oh my god! A blue background!"

It's nice that your ads are on a similar coloured background, font colour and text style as your navigation on the other side. It makes it look like they're part of the navigation.

I do see a number of other things that need tweaking on your site, but that might be because you're still working on it. When you're all finished and ready to make it live, post your site in the Site Critiques thread and I'll take a detailed look at it.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

chino327k
Trust:
Hi Mark, thanks for replying, can you tell me what you think needs tweaking please? Thanks again for your time
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com