Easter AJP
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Zulutrade affiliate program (review of term and conditions)

untheri
Trust:

Zulutrade affiliate program (review of term and conditions)

I've started to read about zulutrade affiliate program. I'm choosing revshare affiliate program. But I still can't figure out some of the conditions. Everyone has its specific features. Please feel free to comment if you have some knowledge in it. In the affiliate program guide, I found the following information (par."5. payments").
There are two commission types.
The first is called High payment Broker Group. The commission varies here from $4/lot to $10/lot.
The second - Standard Broker Group. The commission is $4/lot. The difference between them is in trading volume, which should be fulfilled by the referrals, and in the number of new referrals. Under the number of new referrals I mean the number of referrals you should recruit and bring to the platform during the evaluation period.
Please let me know if someone has tried to work according to this commission type? Can you share your experience? I would much appreciate it.
uperald
Trust:
I didn't get anything. Whenever you register do you choose the type you will be working according to? (the first or the second). What if your referrals are falling out the one scheme and you bring the leads in both directions?
untheri
Trust:
I asked in online chat. The certain group will be assigned to each referral depending on where an investor has opened theirdeposit. Here is the list of high payment broker group: AAAFx, AAAFX International, Amana, BlackBull, FXDD Malta, FXOpen, FXOpen ECN and they will add two more at 01/04/2019,EverFX (sevilla fc sponsor?) and Royal Financials as the affiliate program rep told me in the chat Other brokers offer standard commision plans