Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

You Gotta Love Bill Gates

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:

You Gotta Love Bill Gates

I remember years ago when I was a die-hard Playstation 2 head and heard that Bill Gates wanted to make a video game system Yeah right that'll never work (boy was I wrong). Fast forward a few years later and now Im a die hard Xbox360 fanatic.

Seems like Bill is up to his cut throat tactics again seeing he has bought out two ex employees of Yahoo and Google...

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2009/06/23/microsoft-hires-more-employees-away-from-competitors
PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
Maybe he should also hire the same advertising company to do their PC ads so they can be just as hip, smug and self-righteous as the Macintosh ads are. And I suppose getting those Google and Yahoo guys goes to show how bad the MSN search engine is compared to the others.
wollowra
Trust:
I wish I had time to even play an xbox...lol
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
wollowra wrote:I wish I had time to even play an xbox...lol

I havent played that thing in over 6 months now that Im finally dedicated to making money online. My nick name for the Xbox is the Dumb Box because it interferes with production lol atleast in my case when I was playing it.
affiliatedon
Trust:
That Bill Gates stepped aside from the CEO position at Microsoft recently didn't he! I take it that your XBox has not suffered from the dreaded red circle of death which has plagued the Xbox and has cost Microsoft hundred’s of millions in free fixes ooohh thats sweet revenge for releasing things before they have been debugged!
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Yeah I got that dreaded 3 rings of death sent it back and got a refurb system its been cool last I checked. I hope Bing wasnt rushed because it has some potential. I dont think they will over take Google unless they have all the goodies Google has but time will tell I guess. Whats funny is I was looking for a web developer to develope my moms cake website. I noticed that there are now Bing ads on Google PPC network. I clicked on the link and it took me straight to the search results in Bing for "Website Templates"

This topic was started on Jun 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.