Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

XsitePro not working with Windows 7

sixtos
Trust:

XsitePro not working with Windows 7

Hey all

I just set up my new 64 bit super computer with windows 7.

I keep getting this error message:

An Error has occurred in the script on this page

Char: 27

Error: Expected ')'

Code: 0

URL: file:///C:/Program%20Files/XSitePro2/editor/pinEdit.html?lng=EN&style=Office2003S&af=0&hm=1&me=0&hb=0&aa=0&dv=1&ru=0&sib=0&stb=0&um=0&trh=0&rpl=file:///C:/Users/Morgan's/Documents/XSitePro-Data/Database/Data/3/&rpi=file:///C:/Users/Morgan's/Documents/XSitePro-Data/Database/Data/Database/Data/3/&dv=1&rm=p&dow=1029[/color]

Anybody run into this? and how can I fix this.

I can't do anything right now. An I have a lot of work to do.

Please help and thank you
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Apr 10 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

Have a good and funny day.

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Six,
I would contact xsitepro support for that.
I do know it supports 64bit and windows 7.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Is that an error in XSitePro itself, or an error in your browser when you try to view the page you created with XSitePro?
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I just found this information in the XSitePro Support Knowledgebase (http://xsitepro.helpserve.com/index.php ... icleid=772):

============

Does XSitePro 2 work with Windows 7?

Absolutely! :o) We've been testing Windows 7 since we received the release candidate at the beginning of the year.

On a 32 bit system there have not been any problems at all. However, if using a 64 bit system, then you must use the default location for the xsitepro-data folder. Specifying a non-default location causes issues as XSitePro cannot read the registry to find out the location.

============

Hope this helps :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

conker
Trust:
I have the same exact problem. Were you able to fix it?

Thank you

This topic was started on Apr 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.