Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

www.1stepsystem.com - Any thoughts?

lunatunes
Trust:

www.1stepsystem.com - Any thoughts?

Just listened to the phone product info thing about it tonight.
Any one know anything about this??
Here is the link: http://www.1stepsystem.com/

Blessings,
Randy
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Judging only by that one page, I think it sounds a bit dodgy. It's easy to get sidetracked and think you're gonna come across some magical program, but really, all you need is right here.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
No.

Adrian,
cdidcott
Trust:
There are loads of sites offering easy money systems on the web and they're almost all, if not all, crap.
cdidcott
Trust:
I also so just checked out your link; An Excellent Niche Tutorial For Newbies!!!.....Click Here!!

I'm pretty sure that's crap too. I advise you steer clear of it.

Mark explains well enough how to discover you own niches. You don't need to spend another $49.95 just to get web site ideas.

Actually, I think I crap marketing web sites can be summed up thus; If a site has an image of money and a sports car on the top banner and uses excessive exclamation marks, then giving your credit card details to them will only fund the site owners gas bill for his sports car.

I hope I don't offend, but I've had my fill of make it rich quick schemes. Just trying to pass on a little wisdom. :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeah, theres so many courses out there it's not funny. I think I agree with you about the flashy sports cars and pictures of money. There are some sites that just smell of dodginess :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

lunatunes
Trust:
Hey Cd,
No offense what so ever:) One of the things that makes this site so good is all the Honest and Truthful feedback you receive in this forum.
I did purchase the product in the link below and thought it was excellent.
It's a spoon fed video tutorial like Mark does which is exactly what a newbie needs.
Dont get me wrong Mark....this site and Affilorama in general is amazing in my opinion but everyones brain is wired a litte differently and I just wasn't getting the whole niche thing.
The video tutorial below was put together and laid out in a way that my brain was able to grasp.

I think marketing gurus having such a strong grasp on the concept of internet
marketing can forget what having the mind of a newbie was like. And
allthough they are coming out in droves to give the newbies what they want they are failing to find out How They want It. Technorati from what I
understand has accomplished this quite well.
Anyway, I respect what Mark has and is doing here with affillorama so much that I would never place a link just for the sole purpose of making money. If I find something that has truly helped me understand this business better(especially as a newbie) then and only then will I advertise it:)

Blessings,
Randy
superaff
Trust:
I've receive thousands of emails promoting this 1 step... when I was stuck in safelists 6 months ago (Happy that I left those).

Basically, you got to buy a product ($500+), then promote it, and get a percentage of the sale (when someone buy the product).

Many people made money with that, but now it's too late! It has been arouns since months.

I didn't buy that, but I'v had reviews of the product.

Someone that I trust wasn't recommending it.

P.S: don't waste your time with that kind of offers and focus on your business only.

Waste time with something only if it helps you in your business.

example: you mess around with aweber or traffic travis = time well spent.
But messing around with 1 step or 2nd step = time not well spend.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
sns21
Trust:
Don't waste your money on it. I joined when it first opened. Made a few sales, but then the company started changing things around etc. Plus, in the end, I knew I was promoting crap and it didn't sit well with me.
Like's A Beach!