Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

WOW !! WOW !! WOW! First Sale

rellis1
Trust:

WOW !! WOW !! WOW! First Sale

I just had to share this! - I made my very first sale 2 days ago - I can hardly control my excitement - a modest $46.62 is waiting for me in click-bank ( I have to get over $100 before I get to see any of it) but I don't care because the faith I put in Mark's words has paid off ! yes folks...affiloblueprint works! but with work that is for sure. Talk about being inspired :)

To those still waiting on their first sale - 3 words - Don't give up !

thank you

Richard
george8
Trust:
Way too cool Richard! Psyched for you... The coolest part is that this is just your first sale and it proves that there can be many, many more. Wishing you the very best and lots of profits! :-)

George Levy
endy daniyanto
Trust:
Great work, Richard!

The first sale is always the hardest, but you have passed that milestone.

Next comes the "addiction" phase - one sale just isn't enough!

Here's to many more sales coming your way.

Cheers,
FREE Video Reveals the 3 Tactics I Used to Make $411 in 30 Days in Affiliate Marketing: http://get1000visitors.com/free-training

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Awesome stuff, Richard!

It might be "only" $46 but it's the most valuable commission you're going to earn, because it's the one that shows you it actually works. Good job, we're so proud :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

rellis1
Trust:
george8 wrote:Way too cool Richard! Psyched for you... The coolest part is that this is just your first sale and it proves that there can be many, many more. Wishing you the very best and lots of profits! :-)

George Levy

Thank you George - It's extremely encouraging to know the hard work has paid off - in a small way but paid off nonetheless.
rellis1
Trust:
aletta wrote:Awesome stuff, Richard!

It might be "only" $46 but it's the most valuable commission you're going to earn, because it's the one that shows you it actually works. Good job, we're so proud :)

Hey aletta - thanks for the great comment. I implemented just about every suggestion you gave me in your review of my site, and I'm working on the remaining ones. The feeling of the first sale is immense, and so rewarding. I want to bottle this feeling and take a sip every now and then!!
rellis1
Trust:
ed5 wrote:Great work, Richard!

The first sale is always the hardest, but you have passed that milestone.

Next comes the "addiction" phase - one sale just isn't enough!

Here's to many more sales coming your way.

Cheers,

Thanks Ed - I read your own post about your first sale, and remember wondering to myself "when will something like that happen to me"? I feel very fortunate to be a 'first sale groupie' now :) all the hard work and frustration is worth it - it's only a small "ch ching" but magnificent all the same :)

Cheers

Richard
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Congratulations Richard! :)

Here's to more sales in the coming days!

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

rellis1
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Congratulations Richard! :)

Here's to more sales in the coming days!

All the best!

Hi Cecille - you bet. Nothing like a small sale to boost the motivation..hmmm - that's a great thought for another article :)

cheers
dillonhunt4
Trust:
How long did it take you to make your first sale? Just curious.
rellis1
Trust:
dillonhunt4 wrote:How long did it take you to make your first sale? Just curious.

Hi Dilion - it took me about 16 months to make my first sale - from when the site appeared to when i made my sale - however I was not always so aggressive in adding new content to the site, using social media, or promoting the site as I have been in the last 6 or 7 months. So i would like to think that the first sale came from the aggressive approach I have taken in the last 6-7 months.

How are you going with your site?
PremiumMember
ldhoezee
Trust:
rellis1 wrote:I just had to share this! - I made my very first sale 2 days ago - I can hardly control my excitement - a modest $46.62 is waiting for me in click-bank ( I have to get over $100 before I get to see any of it) but I don't care because the faith I put in Mark's words has paid off ! yes folks...affiloblueprint works! but with work that is for sure. Talk about being inspired :)

To those still waiting on their first sale - 3 words - Don't give up !

thank you

Richard
How many backlinks did you have to build?
rellis1
Trust:
Hi Idhoezee

I have built over a few hundred of back-links,ranging from facebook posts, tweets, forums posts, and continue to try to build more slowly. none of my back-links have been automated, but have been built manually.

Best wishes

Richard
beckster237
Trust:
Thanks Richard,
I'm excited for you, and sort of know how you feel. I got my first subscriber to my newsletter a week ago. I have no idea where she came from because I hadn't started building backlinks at that time. The feeling I got from just that little bit of encouragement wiped out any doubts I had about whether or not this is doable. And now to hear about your sale...I'm excited. I hope you make a million!
Dave
nick38
Trust:
Well done! Just keep going. Now you know what works you can build it up more around that formula.
N
Follow me through my journey in IM whilst following AB, http://noobwarrior.com

PremiumMember
ldhoezee
Trust:
Richard:
I am still having difficulty knowing how/what to post on social sites, any examples or suggestions?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Larry,

I'm sorry to jump in but you just need to share bits of information on your social media accounts. It doesn't have to be about your site all the time. You may refer to Affilorama's Twitter and Facebook pages for examples of what you can post on your site:
Affilorama - Facebok
Affilorama - Twitter

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

rellis1
Trust:
beckster237 wrote:Thanks Richard,
I'm excited for you, and sort of know how you feel. I got my first subscriber to my newsletter a week ago. I have no idea where she came from because I hadn't started building backlinks at that time. The feeling I got from just that little bit of encouragement wiped out any doubts I had about whether or not this is doable. And now to hear about your sale...I'm excited. I hope you make a million!
Dave

Hi dave, thank you for your very kind comments. yes, every (little) piece of success online with your site does wonders for your mindset. Even when you have tried everything, done everything to boost your site (whitehat), its when you see that first glimmer of success like a subscriber, that you feel a risk of excitement that keeps you going. keep working towards your goals. even if you have a few weeks off your site when you don't post or update anything, that's ok IMHO, just don't give up completely. Best wishes to you mate.
rellis1
Trust:
ldhoezee wrote:Richard:
I am still having difficulty knowing how/what to post on social sites, any examples or suggestions?

Hi ldhoezee- all i have been doing to tweeting a few lines from my articles, usually from the first paragraph and linking the article inside the tweet. If you add a hashtag (#) with names of twitter groups that also helps, e.g. #selfhelp or #anxietyassistance , that will ensure your tweet gets seen by people subscribed to that twitter group, and may help to increase your exposure.

best wishes.

richard
Last edited by rellis1 on 23 Mar 14 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

benjamin_lovell
Trust:
That's so Awesome richard!! This is the type of thing I really needed to hear. I have yet to fully complete all of my videos/training with affioloBlueprint, but am anxious to go ahead and set up a Website, just to get things going. Would you mind sharing what all you did to get things going?? you can just reply here, or you I can send you my email. Congratulations again!! Truly inspiring, Keep it going!

Ben.
rellis1
Trust:
benjamin_lovell wrote:That's so Awesome richard!! This is the type of thing I really needed to hear. I have yet to fully complete all of my videos/training with affioloBlueprint, but am anxious to go ahead and set up a Website, just to get things going. Would you mind sharing what all you did to get things going?? you can just reply here, or you I can send you my email. Congratulations again!! Truly inspiring, Keep it going!

Ben.

Hey Ben

The first (and only thing) I can suggest at your stage, is finish going through the training videos, and notes. Allow yourself the time to go through them to really understand what you are being offered. In fact, don't be rushed into doing anything until you have watched and understood, yes, understood what you're being taught.

If you rush to build your site, you'll run into road blocks as fast as you can, because you won't know what to do, or how to get around them. Allow yourself time to do this -remember the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" ? well, neither are websites - not knowing what you are doing is the first step on the path to frustration, and eventual giving up.

I've watched some of Mark's videos three or four times because I never get the whole story by watching just once.

Finish the course first, even a second time - that way you know what you are doing and will probably have a good idea of what you want to achieve.

Best wishes mate. If I can do it, I'm sure you will have no trouble. :)

Richard
benjamin_lovell
Trust:
Thank you for your reply Richard, I really appreciate that. I completely agree with you. I don't want to rush anything, sometimes I get a little over zealous and want to jump in and hope the best. I'll certain take your advice, and go back over my notes I've taken whilst watching the videos. Thanks again , and congratulations!!
felistas.mutonono
Trust:
Awesome Richard! Great Work. See persistence pays! Now you are on a roll....no stopping!
rellis1
Trust:
felistas.mutonono wrote:Awesome Richard! Great Work. See persistence pays! Now you are on a roll....no stopping!

Persistence is the key.. Just don't give up, the model works
doublebonus10
Trust:
Great. Good and hard working. I hope you will gain more and more from click bank me too. Thanks
Offline Marketing Tips here http://offlinemarketingzone.com

bizprofits
Trust:
If you enjoy what you do, you will always succeed! Congrats!
Join the Top Health & Beauty Affiliate Program - Bizprofits.com

PremiumMember
aqeel91
Trust:
congrats !! this is something really great to hear and you gave me enough motivation to go on without giving up at all .

thank you for sharing this event with us.

if i were you I would celebrate hhhhh .

this is the moment i am dreaming of :)

keep going and be happy
michaelawwad
Trust:
Congratulations Richard, I'm very happy for you. This reminds me of my first online paycheck for $170, and it was one of the most exciting days of my life :) Hopefully this is the beginning of a successful online business for you.
ecommerce-services
Trust:
Congrats. Great work....very much appreciated....all the best to you
affiliatee
Trust:
Yay you!!!Congratulations!! I am soo happy for you!!
Make your first $100 online (#1 best-selling author shows you how with his free training software) -> http://www.operationquickmoney.com/noww

make between $100 to $1000... in 2 weeks? http://download.oqmhandbook.com/noww

yogeshs
Trust:
Congratulations Richard.. :) You will get next sell soon..
Latest Brands in Nashik

johnnygeorge
Trust:
Congrats on making your first sale! It's a long road but you just have to keep at it :)
eeosk: where sellers and suppliers meet
http://eeosk.com

zoe.j.summers
Trust:
rellis1 wrote:
ldhoezee wrote:Richard:

Hi ldhoezee- all i have been doing to tweeting a few lines from my articles, usually from the first paragraph and linking the article inside the tweet. If you add a hashtag (#) with names of twitter groups that also helps, e.g. #selfhelp or #anxietyassistance , that will ensure your tweet gets seen by people subscribed to that twitter group, and may help to increase your exposure.

best wishes.

richard

This is an excellent idea and one that I started implementing awhile back. With Twitter's extensive search function, it's not hard to get found anymore if you make proper use of hashtags.
---
Zoe Summers - Social Media Manager at http://www.massplanner.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

r.natemil
Trust:
Hey , great for you , that is very good .It shows that you worked hard.
Affiloblueprint does work
jeevandip
Trust:
Richard, congratulations on your first sale. It's not just a sale, it's symbolic of stepping into a new, abundant life, as well as symbolic of being empowered enough to build a life for yourself on your own terms. Things can only get better!
hooverlarry777
Trust:
Richard,
One more big congrats. "The sky is the limit!" Be following you soon. Larry

This topic was started on Nov 28, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.