Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

WoW Site For Sale

nick30fl
Trust:

WoW Site For Sale

Hello,

Site is no longer for sale.

Thanks
Nick
Last edited by nick30fl on 28 Nov 09 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

namllets
Trust:
Hello Nick,

I'd like to know why you are selling this?

Thanks
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

nick30fl
Trust:
Hello Namllets,

I've been unable to make a profit with it using PPC. It would be good for someone who is either already making money in this niche and wants to add another website to increase their profits, or someone who is better than me at ppc and knows they can make a profit.
PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:
Hi Nick

I suggest you go to http://www.flippa.com and register you site for sale. Its #1 marketplace for selling and buying websites.
It is also important you post ClickBank/Earning proof and some traffic stats.

Goog luck with it.

-Strongfarmer
nick30fl
Trust:
Thanks Strongfarmer, I'll check it out.

Nick
rubanz
Trust:
Nick, please check you PM!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nick,
I can not see any backlinks to your site?
What tool are you using to check your 300 backlinks?
also, What is one of the keywords you are using that is ranking on page 1 so we can check?

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

pockets
Trust:
Just checked it out and it seems you have 193 backlinks with no pages in the top 10 and a few hovering around the 10-20 mark.

Your site looks great btw but I still can't understand why people completely copied marks WoW website...even the keywords he used!?
nick30fl
Trust:
Hey Troy,

The back links are those that Google's indexed according to Google Webmaster Tools. If you give me your email address I'll send you a screen shot. Try "skinning leveling guide" its in position 9 or 10 but may vary day to day.

Thanks
Nick
Last edited by nick30fl on 26 Nov 09 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

nick30fl
Trust:
Hey Pockets,

As far as saying that the site is "completely copied" from Mark's site, the content is unique, and I built a WoW site because this was the first site I created and thought it would be the best way to learn.

As far as keywords that rank on the first page of Google, this is according to Google's Webmaster Tools. These positions aren't static and are going to vary search to search but the tool gives averages over time, at least that's my impression. If you think that the claim I've made in not true, you'll need to contact Google and tell them that their Webmaster Tools give untrue data.

Doing a simple search of a handful of keywords and then claiming that there are "no pages in the top 10" is in my opinion wrong. The search queries that people actually search with are usually long tail variations of the keywords the site is optimized for.

Mark's and my site are in fact optimized for many of the same keywords, you are correct. But having gone through the keyword research lesson and using Traffic Travis, these are the keywords that are 3 or more words long and have the best search volume. Why would I choose worse keywords... just to rank for different keywords even if their search volume is really low?

Nick
Last edited by nick30fl on 26 Nov 09 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi Nick
How long has the site been up for and have you promoted it using articles,etc,I`ve checked the keywords and there are quite a good number, how much are you selling the site for and how much has it made to date, which guides have you made sales on
look forward to your reply
nick30fl
Trust:
Hello Elogic,

The site has been up since the beginning of June 2009. I've been using AMA to market the articles. To date the site has grossed $266. This is both from organic and some PPC. The organic sales were sales of the Ultimate WoW Guide. However when doing PPC, Zygors guide and Gold Secrets were the ones that produced sales.

As far as price, make an offer and we can go from there.

Thanks for the interest

Nick
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Nick,

Did you list the site on Flippa.com or a different service yet? Would be nice to get some friendly competition going and maybe even get you a higher price.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

nick30fl
Trust:
Hey Esolutions

No haven't put it up anywhere else yet...but may soon. A couple of people have been talking with me through PMs. But if they don't work out I'll probably consider putting it on flippa.

Thanks
Nick
hasanur
Trust:
oh it is ranking is 3,024,905 That is good
Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

pockets
Trust:
I ran all your keywords through market samurai which has always been completely accurate for me. The reason I can't understand why people went and copied marks site (keywords etc) is because by doing so you aren't actually gaining anything. In fact your missing out on the valuable experience of researching your own keywords.

But hey each to their own and all that. Best of luck. Your site does look great and I'd suggest you keep it and build more backlinks to the pages you have around the 20 mark and your site will make you some good money!
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Nov 09 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

nick30fl
Trust:
Hey Pockets,

I appreciate your compliment on my site...but can't understand why you keep insisting that I don't have as many back links as I say, implying in effect that I'm lying. If you provide me with your email address I'll send you a screen shot from Google Webmaster Tool. There are plenty of tools out there for checking back links but getting the stats from Google itself is arguably the most accurate. If Market Samurai is only showing 20 back links then I wouldn't put so much faith in its results.

Also you imply that people who've built WoW sites, like myself, didn't do their own keyword research and just copied Mark. This is completely untrue.

If you actually look at my site and Mark's you will see that I've optimized for keywords that Mark hasn't. Such as WoW Death Knight Guide, WoW Warrior Guide, WoW Priest Guide, WoW Herbalism Guide, WoW Druid Guide.

Again, I do appreciate your compliment on my site.

Thanks
Nick
pockets
Trust:
Nick I'm not implying youre lying. I'm just telling you the results I got from Market Samurai. Doesn't really matter anyways because you won't find an accurate list of exactly how many backlinks any website has because Google doesn't like to show every one of them either way, no matter what tool you use.

Surely you can agree that going with your own niche, researching every keyword etc is more beneficial in the long run? When I say copied Mark, what I mean is that 90% of the keywords you have optimized for are the same as his and I can imagine your not the only Affiloblueprint student that has done the same. I'm sure there are several more keywords than his to optimize for in WoW niche.

Well done on getting your site going though and best of luck in the future.

PS. KEEP YOUR SITE AND BUILD MORE BACKLINKS!

With the results I have it looks like you have 10-15 keywords in the 15-30 mark of google. Think about it this way..If you spend more time building backlinks and get even 10 of them into the top 10 then your site will be worth way more if you decide to sell it and if you don't you will be making more due to your rankings...

Test it out, take 5 of the keywords that are really close to the top 10 and concentrate on them only. Build twice the amount of links you have to each of them and cash out.

I definitely wouldn't give up on it yet Nick
wollowra
Trust:
I tend to agree with Pockets, Nick.
It seems the backlinks that you reported from Google's Webmaster tool gets different results from other tools.
I indeed did see your Google stats and it does say 300 link backs... so it seems wierd that other tools do not.
I certainly believe the stats are real but trying to rack my brains why other tools online and I checked 6 of them, say only about 30 backlinks.
Hmmm, maybe they are only looking at the Do Follow links?

For anyone considering buying, the articles alone are worth about $10 each.. so go from there...

I still think you could build on this NIck, but good luck either way.
Kind Regards
Troy
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Nov 09 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Nov 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.