Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

WOW - My first and second sale in 3 days !!!!

diyacorp
Trust:

WOW - My first and second sale in 3 days !!!!

Exactly after a year of trying to make some online income (I started in Aug '08) and joining Affilorama 4 months back, I made my FIRST and SECOND sale in a span of 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! MARK LING and AFFILORAMA STAFF!!!!!!

This income is special because it came at a time when I started to get upset on having blown a lot of money trying to make an online income and I was considering giving up the premium membership. My finances are in deep red and this will help me continue a month longer :-)

THANK YOU AFFILORAMA FRIENDS - YOU HELPED ME ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!
Diya

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Congratulations Diyacorp!!

It is a great feeling.
diyacorp
Trust:
Thanks Crystal
Diya

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Way to go diyacorp! Hope you have many more successes :D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Congratulations! Keep up the good work! :)
sixtos
Trust:
Congrates,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm new too and working hard to get out of the rat race. keep up the good work.
Have a good and funny day.

diyacorp
Trust:
Thank you everyone !
Diya

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work, I keep saying that if everyone knew how easy this was, they'd all be doing it :)

If you can make a couple of sales, then going fulltime isn't a huge leap.

Keep it up,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
captain
Trust:
Awesome!, you have crossed the hardest part of affiliate marketing, and the hardest part is to make your first $10 or first sale, from here it gets simpler, not necessarily easier, but everything becomes simpler and commissions increase,

All the best

P.S Noticed you had a yeast infection url in your signature, if this is where you made your money, may I suggest you keep this to yourself for now as you have found a converting money niche that is working for you. Otherwise everyone else is going to copy you as they know you are making money from it, just my 2 cents as I have seen this happen many times before :) Later on feel free to share your sites if you wish, but in the beginning I would keep it under close wraps if it is working
dahlgreninc
Trust:
Congratulations.

I get very motivated when others succeed!
diyacorp
Trust:
Thank you everyone.
Diya

paulie69
Trust:
Congratulations Diyacorp! ):

That's REALLY great news!

Now it's all "onwards and upwards"!
Paul.
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Many many more sales to ya man!

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.