Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Would you share your sites Mark? So we know what works!

colinlim
Trust:

Would you share your sites Mark? So we know what works!

Hey Mark

I don't suppose you will share your sites with us? Just so we know what works & what not to compete with ;)

How about you guys, Adrian & Sean? Care to share your sites?

PLEEEEESE :?

Colin
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Colin,

I've had this question before. I can't remember what my tactfully-worded reply was, but it was along the lines of "sorry, but no".

I do actually give you a hell of a lot of examples of good affiliate sites (some of my own included) in the lessons. You can look to any of these for inspiration, but I'm not going to provide a giant list of all my affiliate sites at any point. I want you guys to think for yourselves and come up with your own ideas, and when you're presented with so many examples that are obviously doing well, it becomes pretty difficult to do anything but imitate.

I'm pretty sure Adrian and Sean will have similar sentiments :)

It's not hard to find winning formulae, by the way. All you have to do is plug in a highly searched keyword into Google and see which sites come up tops. Then look at those sites and see what they're doing. I learned a lot by doing this, and you can too.

Sorry I can't be more obliging, but I'm sure you understand :)
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

colinlim
Trust:
I thought you'd say that.. it was worth a try nonetheless!

:twisted:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If I thought it would genuinely help you, I'd be more than willing to show you all my sites, but they really aren't anything special. And by that I mean that they're pretty similar to what you've seen on the videos. And none of my sites are perfect, so I can't recommend copying them verbatim.

But if you're desperately keen to see one of my sites, just PM me and I'll send a URL over.

As for what works, you've seen them in the videos, so just model that. And as for what to not compete against, don't worry too much about that. If I tried to find a niche that had no affiliates, I'd be in trouble :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I remember asking questions like this............. and I got the same reply I am going to give you.... no and for 1 reason.

If it is handed to you on a platter.... you will no doubt "copy" and you will have learned nothing. Only when one does the work and tries different landing pages will you understand forever how to do it. Also it would be pointless to show you what markets I am in because other people would try to do the same thing and perhaps get frustrated and fail.

Research + time + patience + perseverance is the formula for success...

There are also a lot of examples shown in the videos which I model my landing pages after. Follow the videos....its what they are there for! :D