Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

wooohoooo google ranking

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:

wooohoooo google ranking

less than 4 days since site launch page 4 in google http://rpgguidesreviewed.com/wow/making ... -warcraft/
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
also foundBeginers Wow mining guide, and right underneath mine, WoW Blackbook.
for all those worried about competition, this is only onsite seo, i havent even started backlinking these pages yet, so dont fret the competition, follow the blueprint and you will succeed.
:D

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Too easy Campese :)

Nice work. Wow niche is a good one, you should do well with it in a few months when you're getting traffic from all over the place.

Let us know when the sales come rolling in.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
i will and thanks. even though i know he wasnt optimized for the same keywords as mine i was thrilled to beat out Marks without any backlinks.

feeoshea
Trust:
Wow - how did you do that in 4 days???
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
i have read in other posts that sometimes a new page will rank highly if optimized properly then drop and build back up. but it gives an idea of where it can stable out in its current state. of course by the time it works back up i plan on having more backlinks so i can rank higher

wollowra
Trust:
Nice work James.
:)
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Jul 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.