Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Will I Get Credit If Customer Signs Up the Next Day ?

nasturtia
Trust:

Will I Get Credit If Customer Signs Up the Next Day ?

Hi all,

I'm new to all this and trying to find my way. I was thinking of the following today.

Let's say somebody follows my affiliate link, looks around, and leaves the site without buying. What if the next day the same guy opens the same site from this bookmarks, history or whatever? Will I still be recognized as the affiliate who sent the guy there?

Tks,
nasturtia
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Nasturtia,

Welcome to affiliate marketing! If your affiliate program is through Clickbank, you earn a commission if the customer purchases any product from that site up to 60 days after you make a referral. However, if the person clicks on someone else's affiliate link in the meantime then that other person will get the credit and not the first affiliate.

If the member that you referred purchases or upgrades within 60 days after clicking on your affiliate site and that member has enabled his cookies and did not click on any other affiliate link, then you will get your commission.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nasturtia
Trust:
Got it.Thanks michellerana :)

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.