Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Will I ever Earn From Affiliate Marketing Really?

charlesedu2
Trust:

Will I ever Earn From Affiliate Marketing Really?

I started Affiliate Marketing a year ago. I have earned totally nothing.I recently thought of giving up. Hopefully I was doing it the wrong way friends....I started my blog recently for a new take at http://www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

It is my humble request to all members here to pay a visit to the blog and give me some advice here...this will be very kind of you particularly to me here

It will be great if you will leave your comments there too...

Kindest,

Charlesedu2
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

vivianr330
Trust:
Hi Charles,

Your site looks good as far as the template. But I think you need to customize it--as in take out anything that is about your theme (Access Press Lite)

Also, it's too busy, I think. I was curious about your "Grab it here!" button and when I clicked, I landed on what I guess is your squeeze page.

If I were you I would make this page http://charlesedwardsonline.com/ the main page and forget about the blog for now. Change the browser title (which now says "Download") to a keyword that you want to target.

Maybe others here can offer you more opinions soon--from what I see the "staff" seems pretty helpful and knowledgeable.

Good luck!

Vivian
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Charles,

The site looks good, but it appears to be halfway done. You have a phone number on the top right of the page that is incomplete, and there are filler (lorem ipsum text) texts on the Latest Events/ News sidebar. You also have a tab on the navigation bar that says " sample page".

The entire website appears to be made from and was made for promoting AccessPress. It kind of throws anyone who will visit the page as some articles are about affiliate marketing. I suggest you have a think about the niche you want to go into, and the products you want to promote so that you can give the site direction as to how it would look and what articles would appear on it. You may refer to our Niche of the Week posts for example of niches to go into.

Another thing to consider is traffic. What kind of traffic are you getting on the site and is it targeted traffic? Are you getting people that are looking to purchase the product you're promoting or they are just looking for information? How much traffic are you getting?

These are some of the questions that will help you determine what traffic strategies to use to get more targeted traffic into your site. It's people that want to buy the product you're promoting that you want on your website, and not those that are just looking for information.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

charlesedu2
Trust:
vivianr330 wrote:Hi Charles,

Your site looks good as far as the template. But I think you need to customize it--as in take out anything that is about your theme (Access Press Lite)

Also, it's too busy, I think. I was curious about your "Grab it here!" button and when I clicked, I landed on what I guess is your squeeze page.

If I were you I would make this page http://charlesedwardsonline.com/ the main page and forget about the blog for now. Change the browser title (which now says "Download") to a keyword that you want to target.

Maybe others here can offer you more opinions soon--from what I see the "staff" seems pretty helpful and knowledgeable.

Good luck!

Vivian

Hi Vivian,
Am really impressed and very happy for your advice...you have really helped me and I hope you are going to come back to my site and see what your advice has done.
Thanks a lot dear.
ATTENTION!!!

charlesedu2
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Charles,

The site looks good, but it appears to be halfway done. You have a phone number on the top right of the page that is incomplete, and there are filler (lorem ipsum text) texts on the Latest Events/ News sidebar. You also have a tab on the navigation bar that says " sample page".

The entire website appears to be made from and was made for promoting AccessPress. It kind of throws anyone who will visit the page as some articles are about affiliate marketing. I suggest you have a think about the niche you want to go into, and the products you want to promote so that you can give the site direction as to how it would look and what articles would appear on it. You may refer to our Niche of the Week posts for example of niches to go into.

Another thing to consider is traffic. What kind of traffic are you getting on the site and is it targeted traffic? Are you getting people that are looking to purchase the product you're promoting or they are just looking for information? How much traffic are you getting?

These are some of the questions that will help you determine what traffic strategies to use to get more targeted traffic into your site. It's people that want to buy the product you're promoting that you want on your website, and not those that are just looking for information.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

Hi cecille.l,
Thanks for your advice...hope that am going to do someethig to improve on those areas you have adviced.
Thanks a lot dear
ATTENTION!!!

vivianr330
Trust:
Hi Charles. That looks much better for what you're aiming for! Congratulations! Going forward you may want to test conversions of the page with and without the video. I like the video but it may make people distracted and forget why they're on the page.

Best,

Vivian
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
The page looks good. Try to desist from writing articles that pronounce sales pitch. That is beacaue such articles can make the visitors think too much. Also make it a point to highlight both the pros and cons of your product in your articles. Best of luck!
charlesedu2
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:The page looks good. Try to desist from writing articles that pronounce sales pitch. That is beacaue such articles can make the visitors think too much. Also make it a point to highlight both the pros and cons of your product in your articles. Best of luck!

Hi kallayprasanth05

Thanks for your good advice....but am really confused here a little bit, I thought that my posts had no sales pitch at all...possibly I am not getting it right here....can you point out how I did this...i will appreciate so much

Thanks Charles.
ATTENTION!!!

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Yes, your articles are free from sales pitch note. I was only presenting a suggestion dear friend. All the best in the future!
charlesedu2
Trust:
Thanks kallayprasanth05,
I really appreciate you kind advice. I am really happy and hope to hear from you soon
ATTENTION!!!

This topic was started on Dec 27, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.