Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why Most Fail In Online Marketing

meladori31
Trust:

Why Most Fail In Online Marketing

One of the main reasons why people fail to earn any cash online is because they run around in circles chasing the newest shiny object rather than concentrating on just 1 or 2 things and becoming really skilled at them.

There are many methods to make money over the internet, like running a blog, Search engine optimization, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work. But they all require work. Too many newcomers might go and write a couple articles, submit them to a couple directories, make no money and then go around saying that online marketing does not work.

The trick is to single out one topic of IM that interests you the most and then become exceptional at it as the more you like something, the much more likely you are to learn more and get mastery over that area.

This is what worked for me. What do you guys think?
Make $100-$1000 In The Next 24 Hours:
http://www.goldengrailmarketing.com/24hour/

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Yes you are right. At the same time sticking to one area of IM is not easy either especially for beginners. It is where the word 'temperament' comes into play. IMs with steadfast temperament emerge winners!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I agree. One of the top reasons people don't succeed, or take a long time to succeed in affiliate marketing is because they keep jumping from one program/product to the next. There are new marketers who are always trying out the newest products and methods that they never really get to finish what they've started.

The key is to maintain your focus on one program. Complete it and then get your site to earn first before investing on another program.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

qaymeias
Trust:
I fell into that trap when I first started..Now I know better....Hard work, persistence and originality is the only way out.
http://7860cgjscobsan3qn8862dow2y.hop.clickbank.net/ Super Affilliate Handbook...The Bible of Affiliate Marketing

http://www.getresponse.com/index/kaymeis GetResponse...Email Marketing Made Easy

beckster237
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:Yes you are right. At the same time sticking to one area of IM is not easy either especially for beginners. It is where the word 'temperament' comes into play. IMs with steadfast temperament emerge winners!

I hope you are right. I've been standing fast for a while and just keep plugging away... Thank goodness the people around me let me work crazy hours.

Someone on another thread said that what separates the big dogs from the pups (paraphrase) is the ability to drive traffic. That is definitely my biggest challenge. I think I will steadfastly pursue traffic next. I don't need to be a Great Dane though. A pit bull will be just fine.

Still in pursuit of dime one.

Dave
clausont5
Trust:
I have to agree completely. Marketing is a powerful tool - especially for newbies (like me) who are unsure just what to concentrate on and are looking for the best program for them. They see all of these shiny objects that make huge promises - most of which are scams it seems - and get confused as to what is real and what is not. Deciding on what to concentrate on was, for me, one of the hardest parts. The next hard part after deciding in what to concentrate on is what program to follow regarding your choice. So many programs, systems and scams claim to be the best.
But in the end, it is a lot of work, a lot of research and a lot of diligence and focus that makes it come together.
Someday, I will get to that point..... :)
Someday I will figure it out.....Maybe.......
http://crocskechers.com

thejewel
Trust:
In a nutshell, in order succeed as an internet marketer we must have the following:-
1. Patience
2. Persistence
3. Diligence
4. Originality
5. Passion

Have a great week, everybody!
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
thejewel wrote:In a nutshell, in order succeed as an internet marketer we must have the following:-
1. Patience
2. Persistence
3. Diligence
4. Originality
5. Passion

Yes, absolutely right thejewel. Among the five necessities (that you have mentioned) that an IM should have I would rate passion as the most vital one! An IM should first of all have passion towards what he or she is doing. Success comes immediately afterwards.
brad9
Trust:
I would agree for the most part, although it's very difficult when one reads about the "newer/better" way of doing things. I also think it's important to stay conscious of the things that are trending, in order to be better prepared for how to deal with them (after all, internet marketing was a new, trendy experiment not so long ago!) In the end, however, if one is good at what they do...consistently excellent, people will notice, & will seek them out for what they're looking for.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

alan roy hocking
Trust:
Most people fail because they give up too early! :)
The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just know how to make the best of everything.

sem4
Trust:
Well in my personal experience there are other things too that do not let the beginner to get on top or to understand the nitty gritty of the strategies and that is your campaigns and your higher authorities. First they only require what their clients require, no matter you may able to learn the new things or just using the old fashioned techniques. Secondly the chances of participating in new techniques. May be your higher authorizes would not let you to spend your time on learning new things instead of what their clients want.
myproudbusiness
Trust:
Excellent to all of you ! I am new to this, just signed in a few days ago! I am learning / reading and listening to your advice. Great work guys!
Mohamed
narejaane
Trust:
Most of the business people are choosing an online marketing because we can easily promote our products and business in various region of people at free of cost.
Link removed by moderator
harrisondear12
Trust:
Yes i also agree wit you for this...Many people quit too early and few stop the efforts because of financial problem.
steven938
Trust:
It's very easy to get distracted by the latest 'shiny object' and go off chasing the newest set of ideas and tips and it was only when I stopped (well slowed down) being a shiny object syndrome sufferer that I started being a little more successful. Trouble is 'a little' is where I've stayed for a while.

I'm sure more success will come with more 'sticktoitiveness'.

Regards,

Steven Lucas
Steven Lucas
Internet Marketer, Technician, Webmaster, Writer, Guitarist
http://www.stevenlucasmarketing.com

jayclarkjr
Trust:
I agree. Also many people don't realize the work involved and they are not prepared to include the workload in their lives.
steve875546
Trust:
Many new to the make money online business, are just seeing the money and not the hard work day after day that goes into it. It takes time, you are not going to make $10,000 your first week online. Most people quit when they don't see major amounts of money coming in quickly, then they move onto the next program. You have to stick with it, you will not be successful online by jumping from one program to the other.
getrichfast081
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:
thejewel wrote:In a nutshell, in order succeed as an internet marketer we must have the following:-
1. Patience
2. Persistence
3. Diligence
4. Originality
5. Passion

Yes, absolutely right thejewel. Among the five necessities (that you have mentioned) that an IM should have I would rate passion as the most vital one! An IM should first of all have passion towards what he or she is doing. Success comes immediately afterwards.

[url=http://raghurajcashcode.com/why-do-people-fail-at-affiliate-marketing/]Why Do People Fail At Affiliate Marketing?[url]

This topic was started on Feb 24, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.