Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why I disappeared. Good luck to all my friends here.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:

Why I disappeared. Good luck to all my friends here.

getting messages from a lot of people asking alot of questions. one of which is why I have disappeared. Im still around just lost my internet from home. using wifi at a local cafe to workon my business, but spending the limited time i have focused on working my sites. decided to start this blog to keep everyone up to date with where I am and what I am doing.
I will still be around for questions and helping others, just not as much as I was until my business can pay the bills. :)
check out my new blog http://www.imrelations.com for the latest info I will be tracking my progress there for my fellow affiliates as well as friends and family.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi JMPruitt,

As someone drowning in quicksand I hear you and feel for you.

Do you have a laptop with wireless capability? I ask because I wonder if you can go to the park or sit outside somewhere where it is possible to pick up a wireless connection.

Our ethics must be the same. I won't promote a product unless I believe it will add value to a person's life/business.

Good luck and all the best to you.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
That's actually how he was able to come online to make this post earlier. James was at a place that has wifi. ;)

Good luck with your progress James!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Yes, I am curently working for a cafe as a manager. i am using our wifi to continue working on my business. However with the limited time I have to work, I am spending more time working my business, and less time in the forums and extra stuff. I will still be around just not as much as I was, or as much as I want to be.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Yes, I know. I was trying to politely say that some lucky people may not have the internet connected at home but because they have wifi they can pick up a signal from inside their homes or on their verandah or at a park or..... It might give him more time to work on his business thereby relieving some of the pressure. ;)
faradina
Trust:
You are such a big help on this forum and people will surely miss you a lot. The fact that you took the effort to tell us you'll be spending less time on the forum is very much appreciated. I wish you the best!
geoffjackson
Trust:
Good luck! The hard work will pay off, i'm sure :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Goodluck, it's a good move to make. Let us know how you go and when you can work at this stuff fulltime ;)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.