Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why have you canceled my payment

aveya marketing
Trust:

Why have you canceled my payment

All my sites have closed, i was told click bank would take the money again and now i have a message from click bank that my services are canceled but i have money in my account. this is really frustrating. can whoever is monitoring this forum please can you get in contact with me.
kakaboo
Trust:
What the hell are you talking about, although Affilorama works closely with clickbank they are not affiliated in Clickbank in any sort of way so you should go and e-mail Clickbank's helpdesk instead regarding this issue
faradina
Trust:
Hi Darren,

It looks like clickbank was unable to get the billing to go through and so they canceled your Premium account. Your best option here is to sign up for Premium again, so that your websites that are on Premium hosting will become live again faster.
aveya marketing
Trust:
I contacted the affilo team on the 9th of march letting them know the situation, i was that contacted back on the 25th of march advising me that clickbank will rearrange the next billing date. the only contact that i received from click bank was up to 7 days they will take the payment out. i was never told what day it was taken out. i received that message from click bank on the 24th i think, there was no time to adjust also a message from affilorama on the 25th. im disappointing for the lack of fast response back to me on the matter {from 9th - 25th}. even tho my actual payment day was on the 13th so i assume there was plenty of time for message passing.
faradina
Trust:
Hi Darren,

Please check our replies to your emails and get back to us through Affilorama Support contact page if you have more questions. We will not be posting further answers here to protect your account information.