Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why downline is important?

kallayprasanth05
Trust:

Why downline is important?

I often wonder as to why a downline is important in affiliate marketing. Inactive downlines can disappoint a marketer in more than one way. Do you think building a downline is very crucial when it comes to tasting the nectar of success in affiliate marketing?
nivram21
Trust:
I have only heard of building a downline in Network Marketing. But, i guess it is possible in Affiliate Marketing as well. Can you enlighten me on how to do this in AM
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
nivram21 wrote:I have only heard of building a downline in Network Marketing. But, i guess it is possible in Affiliate Marketing as well. Can you enlighten me on how to do this in AM

I only meant the sub-affiliates if I am permitted to called them as 'downline'. The sub-affiliates should remain active if an affiliate marketer has to earn more from the program. Shouldn't they be?
albertmorin
Trust:
There are so many online affiliate marketers and online network marketers that struggle to make an adequate income online. With the climate/environment that you have online, it is like swimming in a sea of sharks, it can be hard! With training and experience over time you can build an audience/following/traffic and the other elements you need. A downline or sub-affiliates are of no use/value if they are inactive. Sales are not generated through inactivity.
Albert Ivor Morin
Life Coach & Online Marketing Evangelist
PO Box 362
Hope, Idaho 83836 USA
(208) 266-1570
albertmorin@gmail.com
http://www.albertivormorin.com
Skype id: albertivormorin

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.