Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why do you have to build a lot of websites?

emerald
Trust:

Why do you have to build a lot of websites?

Hi everybody,

I've noticed that webmasters create a lot of websites in the internet. Is it really necessary to do so? I mean, why can't they just create one website and spend all of their time improving that site?

Does this mean that a website has an income limit? And to increase your income, you have to develop more sites?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Emerald,

I guess the point is that it's easier to get a site off the ground and earning $20/day, then repeat this process, than it is to build one site that earns a whole heap of money.

After a while you're probably spending a whole heap of time on your big site and the returns aren't as great as if you'd just built a new site.

I wonder if someone has done some Science on this ;)

It also means that you don't have all your eggs in one basket, which is generally a Very Good Idea in this business.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

emerald
Trust:
Thanks Aletta, makes a lot of sense :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hmmm I wouldn't suggest 100 crap sites. Keep it to a select handfew that are well crafted. Then again, you could do 100 well crafted sites.
shesa encarnacion
Trust:
Hi Adrian,

How many hours or days will it take a newbie like me to create one website?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Shesa Encarnacion wrote:Hi Adrian,

How many hours or days will it take a newbie like me to create one website?

That's a little like asking how long a piece of string is. Depending on how much you know (none assuming you are a noob), I will estimate probably a couple to a few weeks to get your head around it all and put up a decent looking site.
shesa encarnacion
Trust:
Wow, sounds like a lot of work at first. I guess when you're used to it, you will find the work easier, and easier, and easier to do...

Hey Adrian, how long have you been involved with online marketing? Has it been worth it so far?

WAIT! It would be nice to start a new topic for this... Wouldn't it be nice to ask experienced marketers to share their experience and success story (if any)?

Please be a darling and go to Affiliate hangout to post your reply there. Thanks a bunch!