Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why did my sales drop in August?

jake5691
Trust:

Why did my sales drop in August?

Hi just a quick question, I have a couple of sites and i was starting to make a few sales each week, but i have had no sales over the last 2 weeks. My site rankings haven't changed, and i was wondering if sales drop of a little at this time of year? Appreciate any feedback on this.

Jake
Last edited by michellerana on 02 Oct 09 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
may be depending on your niche. different niches may have bussier and slower time of the year.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
For example, things relating to "back to school" would do very well right now, things relating to writing might do well in October/November (because of an event called NaNoWriMo) and a lot of different things do well in December because of the holidays, especially higher ticket items.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.