Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why am I fascinated with Affilorama?

PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:

Why am I fascinated with Affilorama?

I could go on all day about why there are more and more people who are getting hooked on the revolution that is Affilorama. To give you an inkling, one of the things that the increasing number of online entrepreneurs love about the site is the comprehensive, up-to-date information on the affiliate marketing scene. Whether it's the latest news or biggest trends happening, Affilorama makes sure you're up to speed with the industry.

Most of all, the site is a reminder that we shouldn't limit ourselves to a specific kind of job. With a little talent and some luck, Affilorama will open the door to bigger and better opportunities that are only limited by your imagination.

One of the other things I love about the site is the "forums section" (this section :)). Any community needs the proper support to keep it running, and the Affilorama message boards do this beautifully. Not only is this area just buzzing with personality (by way of the spirited posts), this place makes me feel connected to a network of kindred spirits who share the same passion for innovation as I do.

However, one of the caveats of working through the Internet is the tendency for things to get impersonal in the midst of our busy lives. While technology does a great deal to make our lives faster and simpler, we also run the risk of reducing our online friends to nameless faces we just happen to work with. However, the forums provide a very humanistic touch to our virtual environment. This is thanks to the concerned members who take the time from their hectic schedules to look at the posted questions and give highly personalized answers. There's nothing like a solid support group composed of veterans to help newbies like me get on the right track.

That's why I encourage everyone involved to regularly check out the forums. It's an excellent venue to meet so many outstanding individuals in the business. This is also your chance to contribute your own input to the community. Remember, the Internet is about a free exchange of ideas - let's do our part in upholding the spirit of sharing.
dave333
Trust:
here here!
http://www.affilorama.com/forum/post69742.html#p69742 - Affilorama Services: SEOJuice - FREE SEO TRIAL ON NOW!

jpastorizo
Trust:
Great post Pauline! Just like always...anyone who has any questions should just go to this forum and type away. A lot of members do their best to answer the questions when they find that their experience might help. Affilorama staff (yes it's you Jason) are always visiting as well so you will get an answer about 100% of the time.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

jasondodd
Trust:
thanks pauline (and dave333 & jpastorizo) for your kind words - if we didnt know better we'd almost think you worked for affilorama ;). we love getting positive comments like this - if you could see us now we'd be blushing!

we do try our very best to create a helpful and supportive environment for our customers, and while we wont always get it right, its nice to hear when we are doing well

thanks again!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

jpastorizo
Trust:
You're welcome Jason. We are your customers, but this business relationship we have with Affilorama is a two-way street. We understand that it doesn't help to just criticize, but it would help if we do it constructively so the areas for improvement can be assessed and necessary actions taken. So when you guys do good, we also know how to give positive honest comments that you deserve and need (maybe) to be able to keep up the good work.

Have good one.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

sonitin
Trust:
There is something more too affilorama that makes it so sticky. It leads by example. You will see Mark doing affiliate marketing all the time. You will received his promo emails/interviews/blog posts and they all are examples of how to do affiliate marketing. Plus he plays game from both the sites as a vendor and as an affilaite which makes his information really useful and reliable. Plus no doubt he is a great teacher going down to the very basics and explaining with detailed examples.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on May 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.