Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Which One Would You Do?

redritz
Trust:

Which One Would You Do?

Greetings Everyone!

Ok, this is my predicament. I have already purchased the AB. I am only on week 4 at the present time. TOTALLY PLEASED! What I would like to know is:

On a small budgeted income would you:

1. Invest in Affilio Premium monthly?
2. Save up to buy Affilio Jet Pack?
3. Budget to buy software to help with Affiliate Marketing?

I would really appreciate some input.

Red
michael025
Trust:
Hi Red,

I would suggest that you finish up on the AffiloBlueprint lessons first before thinking of investing in something else....it's better to learn everything you can about one program before actually thinking of going into another.....

You might want to invest in software that would help you in your affiliate marketing business such as an autoresponder( we recommend mailpush).

Hope that helps : )
redritz
Trust:
Thanks for the quick reply! I was thinking of the software myself, wanting to purchase the Professional Traffic Travis. Yet on the other hand, Affilio Premium has so much more information I have yet to discover. Yet I cannot do both. I'll keep watching for other opinions and decide from there.

Red
joshuas
Trust:
Hi Red,

I quite agree with Michael. I remember how it feels starting out and understand if you might be feeling that more information could help speed up the process. From experience, it doesn't. :) Even if you have money saved up, I wouldn't invest in other programs no matter how good they sound.

More than anything, you need FOCUS. That means ruthlessly eliminating all other distraction (even good ones) till you make AB work for you or move on something else entirely.

Regarding tools to help with affiliate marketing, my acid test is usually to ask is it something I would use in what I'm doing immediately. Getting an autoresponder is something that fits well in that category. For other tools though, like spinners and submitters, I would advise that you go through the whole AB course first to "get your hands dirty". It's a good experience. :) Traffic Travis helps to an extent with research, though the free version is pretty good when starting as well.

So I guess I would choose option 3, although I don't think there's any hurry for that either.

Joshua
faradina
Trust:
I would also save up a little bit for staff salaries. This is because the more sites you will put up, the more work there will be and there will come a time when you are unable to do it all by yourself and need to hire staff.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I also agree with Michael. Having an autoresponder can double your site earnings. However, you need to send your subscribers high quality newsletters which Affilojetpack can provide (it contains a full year's worth of newsletters, complete with hard-sell emails and scarcity offers). If your niche is one of the niches in Affilojetpack ( http://www.affilorama.com/support/our-p ... ack-niches ), I suggest that you consider purchasing it for the newsletters.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

redritz
Trust:
Wow! You guys are so awesome! Thank you so much Joshua! I am very much surprised to see that no one has suggested Affilo Premium. I do like the idea of the Profess. Traffic Travis though. I know somewhere in the forum someone suggested investing in an "article spinner" also. (Did a little research in the forum) So, I guess, I shall keep my focus on AB and anything that might enhance my AM. That is until the money starts rolling in.

Red
kakaboo
Trust:
ONLY buy or spend money on things that either

1) cut down your workload and effort
2) speed up your process
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Well, I agree on having an autoresponder since it's really be a great way of increasing your sales. Mailpush subscription for up to 500 subscribers only costs $19/month. But if you're on a tight budget, I suggest that you go for other free autoresponder services out there. This will not cost you anything but of course, the number of messages and subscribers are limited. The benefit of having an autoresponder is that you can start building your list as early as now.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
What I would do is try to invest in either tools or outsourcing to automate the processes yourself, especially link building. IF yuou are on a really tight budget, Focus all of your efforts initially on Your 5 product review pages, and get those pages ranking ASAP. then, reinvest all the money you make into outsourcing or tools to make things faster.

In relation to affilorama premium, it is great, and there are some good tools in there, but if money is tight, you there are other tools that need to be a higher priority.

Probably the hardest part is SEO so I would look at outsourcing Link building or getting tools and services like Rapid Rewriter to make link building easier.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

carlmasure
Trust:
I totally agree with what was said about finishing AB first. Premium has some really helpful tools. Getting an auto responder is an essential component of the AB program.

You might consider hiring someone from Odesk for short term projects. You can't beat the price!
facts101
Trust:
Finishing the AB course is essential and the next thing I would do is sign up for the Premium service. The tools are by far,the best out there and the value is tremendous. Mark Ling and the Staff are highly regarded and give far more than what it costs to be a member.
evobilly
Trust:
im basically going to say the same as everyone else don't buy into another course till you have finished this one to the very end if your really want to buy something make sure its going to help you with your blueprint site.

as people have said about auto responders i found mailchimp was good starting out as it offers a free option up to 500 opt-ins if you want to look in to that you can find it here http://goto2.com/mailchimp

also a article spinner is a good idea when you are just starting out as you can set up a article spin it and manually submit to article sites to build good back links.

if you have enough money to out source some back linking i would do that too as the sooner you get your pages ranking the sooner you will see results.
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

davidoff
Trust:
redritz wrote:Wow! You guys are so awesome! Thank you so much Joshua! I am very much surprised to see that no one has suggested Affilo Premium. I do like the idea of the Profess. Traffic Travis though. I know somewhere in the forum someone suggested investing in an "article spinner" also. (Did a little research in the forum) So, I guess, I shall keep my focus on AB and anything that might enhance my AM. That is until the money starts rolling in.

Red

You do not necessarily need to invest in an article spinner. Google the free program spinner chief - it's more than sufficient, it's great.

This topic was started on Feb 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.