Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where to reinvest your profits

acemanh
Trust:

Where to reinvest your profits

I already outsource writing/articles to iwriter, have traffic travis pro for research, fluttermail for newsletters.

I would like to know where you guys would reinvest your online profits to grow your internet marketing business. eg if you were to reinvest $100 a week where would you spend it?
nelsencaleb
Trust:
A lot of internet marketers say the money is in the list. What I would do personally is reinvest a % of the profits into some new emails for an email series. A lot of people will say "The Money Is In The List". But that's not entirely true obviously.
Content. Google loves high quality content. Finding a good writer and ordering some blog posts could help your on-page conversion rate.

There's are many things that you can reinvest your money into. Something I would do is to make a list and write down what I'm doing good in and where my site needs to improve. Next I would select the issue and solve the problem.
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

thejewel
Trust:
If I have $US100 a week to spend, i'll use it on ads and divide it between FB and PPC ads (only because my niche doesn't really need that much email marketing).

I'd probably divide it 50/50. The FB ads is, of course, to generate social media followers (for engagements and interactions) and PPC to send them directly to my site.

Hope this is helpful.
acemanh
Trust:
Great, thanks for your input guys. Anyone else want to share what they do?
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
$100 is about 11 or 12 domains which you could use to test some new small sites and see what gets nibbles.

You wouldn't necessarily have to spend that much on that many, but I do tend to buy some for testing. Sometimes you waste a few dollars, other times you may find something that makes up for the other losses several times over.
tankctrlr
Trust:
Content, and Facebook ads, create/buy the bigger better content and publish it, then 'publish' it onto Facebook (link to it, track everything), while using FB for "pulling in" new visitors to your site/blog which hopefully will get converted into either a customer or subscriber.

The 'content' could be a few epic blog posts, a free ebook to give away, a simple infographic, a really simple video, etc.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

acemanh
Trust:
Thanks tankctrlr, facebook ads isnt something i have had any experience with but will look into that. thanks

tankctrlr wrote:Content, and Facebook ads, create/buy the bigger better content and publish it, then 'publish' it onto Facebook (link to it, track everything), while using FB for "pulling in" new visitors to your site/blog which hopefully will get converted into either a customer or subscriber.

The 'content' could be a few epic blog posts, a free ebook to give away, a simple infographic, a really simple video, etc.
brad9
Trust:
Improving content & quantity of posts, FB ads, & PPC instead of PPV. Investment of $ in these areas is great, but you'll see the most improvement with an investment of time researching each of your options & choosing which is best for your site.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

endy daniyanto
Trust:
There's nothing I can think of that hasn't already been mentioned by everyone here.

But to add to the list of options, if I had $100 per week to reinvest in my business, I would invest in further training on how to build a business. Examples that come to my mind are Rich Schefren's Founder's Club (which costs $47 per month to join), or maybe even Alex Becker's Source Infinitum (which also costs $47 per month, but is more geared towards SEO techniques).

Other than that, I would invest in good business (but non-internet marketing) books, such as books on marketing psychology, business strategies, maybe even books on productivity and time management. Maybe I would also register for an online course to add new hard skills that make me more productive, such as speed reading.

Either way, I would invest my profits into anything that can save more of my time or make me more efficient at what I need to get done.

Cheers,
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.

This topic was started on May 01, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.